2023 Audi S8 Quote - $1700/mo

Decided to test waters and see if I could hack an Audi S8 to sub $1,000 or even below with a desperate dealer somehow. First pass I got was this abomination, although probably reasonable for S8’s as they typical aren’t well-leasing cars. Thought I would share for discussion

Might switch over too hunting S-Classes instead

25% off MSRP is not bad. However, what hurts this deal is the lack of incentives.

The 2024 models have $10k in lease cash. However, I am guessing the dealer discount won’t be as deep.

Yeah, the buy rate 0.00371 MF is terrible. And it seems they’re juicing the MF even further in this quote. Assuming your sheet is pre-tax, the monthly with $0 cap cost reduction should be more like $1,300 with 0.00371. This car being a loaner/demo seems to be the reason you’re getting the big discount off MSRP.

I think that S580E that @djrabbi was haggling on is still available…

Just get a 760i instead. 1200 a month

2 Likes

S580e and S8 are different. I always felt S8 still “slower” than the AMG/M counterpart

Where are you seeing a ICE 760i for $1,200? Or is this a meme reference haha.

@nextlevelautobrokers has one lmao.

I’ve seen a bunch of loaners that are in that range 1200-1400

Probably going to watch the market and try to find those S580e’s, would love to find something cool for around my ~$840/mo V8 7-series again

Hahaha and it has the “big ass screen”. Nice.

Lease support ending on 2023 s classes this month according to my dealer or could be a sales tactic

appreciate the heads up!

I’m seeing price drops hit so could be real

But this is used cars? You can’t lease used

1 Like

These might help you with @AutoCompanion for an S8?

Non-CA S8 lease at $1238 -

CA S8 lease at $866 -

2 Likes

I think MB Clearwater has a bunch of loaner/demo 2023 S500s. Although I figure the reason they haven’t sold them yet is because that dealership refuses to discount their inventory.

https://www.mbofclearwater.com/new-vehicles/?_dFR[model][0]=S-Class&_dFR[type][0]=New&_dFR[year][0]=2023

Bingo. This was the manager’s response to my offer in early Feb on their 23 S580. “I think we’ll sit tight for now as that’s well beyond scope for where these tend to transact in our immediate market.”

In other words, he says he can sell the car locally to a much higher bidder.

The car is still available… :thinking:

I like the irony of Mercedes Benz Plano. “We have the largest inventory of Mercedes in the Country!” Like it’s not a good thing to have the highest inventory lol. Highest volume is brag-worthy. Highest number of bags is dumb.

Here are just the 2023. They used to have 100 or so EQS… I wonder where they all went? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah, MB Clearwater is down the street from me. I’ve tried working deals with them in the past. They don’t play ball. To their point though I know they move a lot of inventory to local wealthy folk with minimal discount

2 Likes

They’re another one I keep getting pricing updates on periodically. Dropping the price by like $200-300 at a time (on a $135k MSRP). Got to the point where I asked the salesman if they had an emotional attachment to their 23’s, that they just couldn’t let them go. Knoxville also cut from the same cloth.

It may be true. But it looks likes they still have their 23’s in inventory.

1 Like