2023 Audi S8 Quote - $1700/mo

FYI…I followed up on the CA s8 lease and there are mistakes in the MY (it’s a 23) and more importantly the MSRP (It’s $20k less than actual). Running in at $1500/mo. Easy pass.

I filter used, with under 10k miles as it’s usually a 50/50 shot that their loaners

1 Like

He’s just saying the ones you specifically linked have 1 owner in the history, which means they aren’t leasable. But yes, some vehicles listed as used with low miles are loaners with no previous owner… those would be leasable.

That’s funny because it’s Clearwater and Northwest Arkansas have the same owner.

1 Like

I got 20% off a demo but they had the MF marked up so I passed. Too low of a discount for 7k miles

1 Like

20% discount is substantial compared to 16%-17% back in 2023.

Largest volume isnt a flex either. Lets sell everything below hard money cost! Yay we are number one in Volume, lost a ton of money but we get to say we are number one!

2 Likes

It is a flex. Holdback plus money for being #1 in the area is the flex.

2 Likes

Regardless what is the flex for the dealerships, there are few hundred LH users who got some EQS/EQE in March. They’ll be flexing their new-to-them rides to their neighbors with like $600 monthlies. Nobody will care they’re 365 days aged blow outs that probably have a bit more lot rot than normal thanks to the Texas heat.

All thanks to the likes of MB Plano, MB Lynnwood, and other MB Bagholders.

Slightly regretting not getting the Amg eqs instead so that I can flex the “150k” msrp instead of the “120k” msrp.

Which dealership took initial delivery of your AMG EQE? You’ll see it on the window sticker.

It’s not on the window sticker. No dealership name there.

Is the EQS/EQE actually a flex though?

Non LH members don’t know a clue and that’s proven by some interesting deals posted here

True. But I’ve yet to meet a non LH’er who looks at an EQS and says wow that’s a beautiful $120k car

1 Like

From most people I talked to when I mention how much better EQS/EQE is to Tesla model S. They will tell me that’s because the price difference is huge between them. I assume most people have no idea how cheap EQS/EQE actually are.

Sure when you tell them you can lease a $120k car for $600, that’s impressive. But all things being equal, not a flex. My opinion. The Model S is a very dated product as far as I’m concerned

Will say I had an EQS 580 loaner and aside from aesthetics, the build and drive quality is definitely superior to its competitors.

Including the i7?

Honestly not sure about the i7. Haven’t driven it but I imagine it’s also a nice ride.

1 Like