2023 Audi Q7 - SoCal

Hi!

Would love input on a white 2023 Q7 Premium purchase with the convenience package (was going to lease but rates just make it not worth it). This is in San Diego.

Monthly payment comes to $1081 with tax for a 72 month finance. Rate is 6.99% so hoping to refinance when rates come down (hopefully).

MSRP is $64,900, getting it for $61,000 (should I be pushing a larger discount?).

What else should I include to know if it’s a good deal?

Thanks so much for your input!

You should definitely push for higher discount. Check with @DonnyAudi Looking at his Google doc, he can get you a much better deal.

1 Like

Thanks @cezar9! Any idea what % of I should be getting?

I would try to be as close to 10% as possible.

Thanks for the shout out! Pm’d

1 Like

If you can make it work and/or get a slightly higher discount, look for a Prem+

Hi Everyone - happy New Year! Would love your input on this 2022 Q7 55 Premium Plus deal. Looking to purchase with $6k down. Is this a good deal or do you think I should wait another 6 months as deals will be better? (I know no one has a crystal ball).

Thanks so much!

Looks good to me. Ask them to drop aftermarket blessings.

Even the addons are not outrageous. I’ve seen some Audi dealers in So Cal with 1500 in addons. It may be easier to just ask for extra 500 bucks discount to neutralize the addons.

It’s as good as it’s going to get in this market, at 11% off (after deducting add on), low doc fee, and decent apr.

Thank you all! Think I’ll pull the trigger tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good deal in todays mkt. Try to get that add on remove or credit.

11% off and 3.99% is a nice deal IMO.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please Rate this deal on 2023 Audi Q5 Premium Plus 40 TFSI quattro

Thank you all for your help and special shoutout to @DonnyAudi and @Samaudibh for the assistance! I ended up with the Q7 and got it with the additional rebate and 2.99% APR.

They have another black one so if anyone wants this my sales guy said he’ll match this deal.

2 Likes