Please Rate this deal on 2023 Audi Q5 Premium Plus 40 TFSI quattro

, ,

$776 for $52k for a 40 is terrible.

1 Like

3300 or 33000? Horrible deal.

He forgot to mention dealer holdback, reserve, Audi volume incentive etc etc… Tell this dealer you need the “pencil”. That will be fun! I think he meant he has 14.5% in the car with the addons.

How much in the $1,747 in adds?

14% is an employee deal so fairly close to the bottom line.

Sorry unable to post a new topic. Can you guys comment on this deal?

Nah it’s terrible, Q5’s should be around 10% off without rebates or trade.

The sales manager said his invoice cost from Audi and sales price has only 4.24% markup

Ouch this is bad on so many levels- discount is super low and addons seem high, MF likely marked up. I would check with other dealers but do some homework first.

3 Likes

We like you to read on here for a few hours including the helpful articles on the main LeaseHackr page, then post your own question.

You would want to research the “Shared Deals” section and a search for Q5 and then you would want to go into the marketplace and see what dealers and brokers are offering on Q5’s. While doing this, go over to Edmunds and create a post asking for the MF / RV for your model and term desired, as well as any incentives. Once you have this information begin to formulate your target deal off all the aggregate data points you have collected.

1 Like

Thanks! I did that and used rate h ke still got this crappy deal

Have you reached out to any of the dealers or brokers on here that have a relationship w/ Audi, perhaps see what they can do for you first?

Offer $46,580 as adjusted cap cost and buy rate MF. Call it a day.

@Drew_CentennialLease

Can you help this guy out?

2 Likes

Thank you. I reached out to Drew over email as well!!

@IAC Thanks for the reference. I’ll be contacting mohitk shortly.

Thanks everyone. I couldn’t work with Drew because I had contacted the dealers already but his advise was invaluable. Finally signed the following lease

2023 Q5 45 Premium Plus

MSRP: 53,935
Selling Price: 50,500

1500 rebate
61% residual
0.0239 MF

Trade-in equity on 2019 Q5 premium with 33,000 miles at 2500

$696/month with 695 down

1 Like

Still looks pretty bad to me

2 Likes

~$765/mo effective. These seem to be fairly easy to get a discount on, so I’m not sure if $3,400 off of MSRP would be considered to be enough. Also, you received $500 less on trade value. Granted, the previous dealer definitely had additional padding to work with, so your trade value could’ve been dressed up a bit more.

Enjoy the new ride!

Colorado is somewhat of an isolated market so the antics we get away with on the coasts and other hot markets with high vehicle turnover don’t play out the same.

Coincidentally there’s a lot of older metal rolling around markets like these.

1 Like