2023 Audi e-tron SUV $662 36mo/12K $0 DAS $0 MSDs $80.4K MSRP

Leased a 2023 e-tron (now Q8 e-tron) Premium Plus Quattro for the wife. I think I got a good deal, better than the one for the EQE SUV we were looking at. Yes, the e-tron does not have the range the EQE does, but it is gorgeous and works great for our 40 mile daily commute.

36 Months / 12K/yr
MSRP $80,425.00
Selling Price $68,361.25 (15% VIP Discount) + $517 Stargard
Incentives: $17,500 (used for fees, cap reduction, first month, etc)
Out of Pocket: $0.00
Monthly Payments $661.00 + tax

Plus they paid off the 2 months left on her CLA250 lease.

36 Likes

Congrats on the new ride!

Did the value the CLA from outside sources?

Congrats!

That’s all that matters. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What are the incentives?

How does one get the VIP discount and what were the incentives you qualified for?

3 Likes

christian bale smiling GIF

So how did you convince them that you are a VIP?

Easy in, walk in looking like this and tell the dealer if they don’t consider you a VIP, it’s “literal violence” and that they’ll be cancelled if you don’t get a VIP discount. I bought a green wig just for this purpose.

16 Likes

The Joker GIF

Welcome Back Andy !!!

Only one Andy I know :green_heart: @aronchi

2 Likes

Audi has $7,500 off for EV’s of course and $10,000 incentive for the 2023 e-tron left-over models.

Great deal by the way! I looked around and the 2023’s are drying up.

3 Likes

I

Thanks! I did. I had maybe $1000 of equity depending on the dealer. Some said they could not buy it. I liked this deal better than the EQE, it was about $300 per month less and didn’t feel there was much room to haggle.

1 Like

Anyone can get the 17,500 on this model (not sure about others). The VIP I got by being nice to the sales lady. It was a very pleasant experience and she went to bat for us. She says the dealer gets a specific number of discount “codes” per month and they use those for special deals and employee discounts etc. I think we were there at the right time. So maybe this deal cannot be easily replicated. Not sure.

4 Likes

Congratulations. Great deal . The CLAs have about 7k in equity at maturity.

If that’s true, wouldn’t this mean that the dealer is pocketing roughly $7k (minus the 2 last payments) in equity?

Oh disregard… I just saw the OP’s comment about that. Sounds like in their case it was a negligible amount of equity.

They did pocket 4-5k but they deserve it . A VIP deal is a pure loss to the dealer

2 Likes

I agree. Maybe not that much depending on if they are going to keep it or flip it. I saw them retail in the $32-35K range. My payoff was $26K had an accident in the history and probably needed tires to sell at the dealer. But it was extremely clean otherwise. My guess is they will flip it for $2-3K and call it a day.

You did good . The dealer did good . All parties are happy

9 Likes