2023 Audi e-tron SUV $662 36mo/12K $0 DAS $0 MSDs $80.4K MSRP

Great… now I want one… Congrats!

3 Likes

Does that mean without a trade we should consider $4K to $5K drive off when shooting for a similar deal on a Q8 e-tron?

not on a 2024 model.

1 Like

The OP’s car had an accident history

Sam is right, the deal I got was on the pre-refresh e-tron which is now named Q8 e-tron for 2024 with longer range and some front and rear updates.

Also, for the folks PM-ing for the sales person name and dealer, I am not ignoring you, its just hat the 15% VIP is not available at all times, the dealer has to have it available and willing to apply it to your deal. You just have to ask for it and if you can’t get it move on to another.

True, fender and wheel replacement, not too bad but its in the history.

WOW great deal!
im looking into trading my 2021 Sq5 for the Etron, how do you like the drive?

I really like it, its not as quick as a Model Y but quick enough, and like I said before, it is gorgeous inside and does not look like an appliance on wheels with an iPad for a dashboard (no offense to Tesla owners). (OK, a little offense intended). What Tesla does have is an incredible charging infrastructure, but since our commute is not too long we can charge every night at home and be done. We are planning to go on a 120 mile trip in a couple of weeks and are going to take the e-tron just to see how it works in a real world scenario.

1 Like

where the pics :eyes:

1 Like

17 Likes

Looks like your wife found a new love. Sorry OP.

3 Likes

I didn’t get a bow on mine :frowning:

I wasn’t sure about the color of mine at first but it is really nice when you see it in person.

3 Likes

You got the blacked package on yours?

Can’t replicate this on a 2024 (yet) because there’s only $1,000 dealer cash on the 2024 Q8 e-tron whereas the 2023 left-overs have $10,000.

Black exterior elements came with convenience plus package.

No black optics.

2 Likes

Dont be discouraged! :slightly_smiling_face: I have purchased so many vehicles, and not even a single dealership ever put that bow on my car.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nicely done!

I got a 2019 when they were giving them away 3 years ago, and it’s not nearly as nice as this deal. I had to stop by the dealer over the weekend and the sales manager did his best to get me into a new Q8 model. He had no shot at getting anywhere near $800 on 36/12k.

1 Like

Q8 etron is in the suckers gotta get theirs stage of retail sales. Give it six months and it’ll probably have 10K in trunk money to help support it.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! I’m going to test drive one next week so if I like it, I’ll be ready.

I’m watching them slowly build up on the dealer’s lot. Local chain has two stores and they have 18 non-sportbacks between them.