2023 Acura MDX Type S Advanced Lease Confused!

Dealer almost pulled a fast one on you…glad you walked.

Perhaps even the xdrive45e, if you’re interested in a phev.

xc90 recharge probably is worth a look too

1 Like

@Ar_Gar we can definitely beat that deal. You didn’t give us the full breakdown so I don’t know if they are quoting with 8k down (plus drive-offs) or 8k total out of pocket. So here is both out-of-pocket options. Payment is Plus tax

You can customize this deal further by clicking the link below:

2023 Acura MDX Type S Advance Lease Deal | Omega Auto Group

1 Like

Not many 3-row CUV/SUVs are leasing well right now. The best value (dollar for feature) is probably the Nissan Pathfinder Platinum at around $500-550 effective.

But it’s an 18 month lease. And if you need brokers and/or shipping your total cost goes up even more for such a short term. And again every 18-24 months. Keep that in mind

1 Like

Look. I know this is the wrong mindset, but I’m not paying an effective payment of over $1200 a month for any MDX, especially when I remember the $400 a month days a few years ago

4 Likes

The guy who leased one for $1035/mo at least has every single finance and insurance product ever invented #fullyProtected

3 Likes

I 100% believe your deal is competitive for the car in this current market, but man that’s a terrible deal in general. It’s clear the MDX won’t lease well. Recommend OP look at XC90s.

1 Like

OP what are your priorities. Do you want an MDX type S because you want quickish family hauler?

He could get a fully loaded xc90 B6 ultimate. Pay less and way less out of pocket. Yes older design but that suv has aged well. I had a ‘21 now I have a ‘23. In todays market many people paying more than I on a telluride/Q60/MDX.

Wow… I couldn’t imagine paying that much for just an MDX even if it is the type S.

1 Like

XC90 might lease better than the OP’s atrocious quote on a MDX, but that doesn’t mean the XC90 is a great lease either.

1 Like

Sure, but what is a good lease? 18 month pathfinder? At a certain point I think some people are more than willing to pay a mediocre price to have something nicer. Don’t think the MDX brings enough value at this price point is my overall point.

Still better than 1100+ a month and 8k outta pocket. Got my 23’ XC90 B6 ultimate with B&W sound system in November 2022. $899 w tax. 24/12k. $920 out of pocket only. Did have loyalty/Costco discount though. I did look at ‘23 mdx with tech. $1200+ here in Miami with a lot outta pocket. No thanx.

1 Like

Yes😝

IMO…If one is moderately $ sensitive (everyone on LH is to some degree)…Ride out the 18 mos instead of getting stuck in a lease that may be very regrettable soon.

4 Likes

Especially with this month’s programs.

2 Likes

@Ar_Gar

You can get an X5 lease through a broker here for that much (or less) with a more humane upfront cost.

Or if you’re on the east coast … You can do a 18-month Nissan Pathfinder lease for $400-$500.

1 Like

OP - FWIW, I picked up an MDX Type-S (not advanced - a fair bit more expensive for seat massagers and stereo upgrade) for sticker (no ADMs or add ons) locally in July 22 and have really enjoyed the ride, power delivery, acceleration and handling. It’s fun to drive for a big car. Some of the colours are a bit out-there so I went for a bit more low key White/black. I decided to finance because lease was expensive (does not seem to have changed), and inventory and options were pretty scarce back then. Does not have the badge desirability of some of the alternates, but I am really enjoying it. Good luck with your search.

7 Likes

This makes way more sense than the deal OP was considering.

4 Likes

This is where I’m landing in my search for a 3 row. We’re coming off an '20 XC90 lease this summer and my wife is done w/ having the big car, so she’s downsizing to an XC40, so I’m left to find a good deal on a 3 row. Not finding anything remotely competitive to the SL Trim w/ Prem package. Has everything I want in a 3 row, except a sporty drive. I’m not willing to pay a premium on any 3 rows that have a sporty drive and am comfortable with just cruising.

I hate that it’s only an 18 mth term, but even going to 24 mths your monthly goes up over $100/mo. I’m just going to let my short term memory forget to remind me that I just paid taxes/fees 18 months ago :slight_smile: