2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe MSRP $60275 $500 Deposit $379/mo

MSRP: $60275 (base Rubicon)
SELL: $54248 (10% discount including affiliate) + $1332 baked into deal (Registration/Title etc)
DOWN: $500
TERM: 36/10K
Tier 1 CCAP, MF: .00144
RV 66%
Shipping: LA to SoCal $1300
Brokered with @Clutch great experience

P.S. When doing a VIN check-for us CA folks… You just drive into the Driving Test area of the DMV and one lane is dedicated for verifications of VIN- No need to make appointments or go inside (unless you are doing the registration yourself) I called CHP office and they said go to DMV first… done in 10 minutes

9 Likes

Ordered Jeep? Through broker?

Yes, this is the second ordered, first one isn’t here yet. Ordered with @Clutch

1 Like

Clutch is awesome! Do you mind me asking order vs delivery times?

2 Likes

This one was ordered on Feb 9th LA dealer

Ordered Sahara 4Xe AZ dealer, November 2021-should be ready by end of April (MSRP $60K)

4 Likes

@BYGFEET, Do the Chrysler finance let you do a single payment ($12735.72) instead of monthly? It would save you almost 1.5K.

Yes, ccap allows one pays. Actually saves a bit more than that, however, in monthly tax states, it’s not a good option if you’re not planning on holding long term.

1 Like

How do you like the cloth? I have leather in my Sahara now but ordered cloth in my rubi.

Yes, but I will not be keeping it-so it was irrelevant to me as I wouldn’t be paying all taxes in advance with the One Pay (you don’t get those back)
Savings would’ve been about $2500

Cloth is good, sometimes it’s better than the leather if you plan on getting in the dirt/offroad… if you can seat on a toilet seat for 45 minutes holding a cellphone, cloth isn’t that bad after all :joy:
I am planning to flip and for faster build only added OWL tires and Remote Start

1 Like

Was your drive off $7620? Why so much? I see following in your SIGNED deal.

“Due At Signing Including taxes, fees, and any security deposit.: $7,620”

If that is true, then it does not sound a good deal.

On top of this you are paying 1300 for shipping plus $500 broker fee ($1800 total), is that correct?

The due at signing on the contract in that shared deal is $500, which would be application of the deposit.

I dont see where youre seeing a $7620 due at sale spot

Here is the snippet with numbers circled :

Effective is $581 per month lease (Shipping & broker fee not included).

I am hoping it is a mistake.

Its a user input error in the tool

Here is what is on the contract

2 Likes

Aha ok got it. Thanks mllcb42.

Can you elaborate why one-pay is not good option on 3 year lease? Taxes will be $900 ish for CA. So if one is OK paying that upfront $900 taxes to save $2500 (per op), the it is significant saving. Am I missing anything else?

The way they input the numbers on the contract is what I put in the signed deal segment… The $7500 was the Federal Rebate and I put a $500 deposit when I ordered the vehicle… so they used the total of $8000 minus the first monthly payment of $379 hence the $7620

It doesn’t really matter how they input the numbers, I am only paying the $379/mo (this includes dealer doc fee and registration, tax-which was $1332 total baked into monthly payment)
If I was keeping it-I would’ve done a One Pay for sure…

1 Like

Yep-I submitted a change…as I was following the tool sample and on my contract that was the amount…changed it to $500 DAS so it should reflect the actual…

Its not a good option if youre flipping and not holding the lease to term, since you pay all the taxes upfront and the rent charge is never earned so you dont realize the $2500 savings.

1 Like