2022 Volvo XC60 - I think I got manipulated

Don’t tell me that :grin:

1 Like

But regardless, op got screwed and this deal has a fraudulent rebate on it.

1 Like

I’m looking for all the help I can. I feel like an asshole now because I told the wife everything was done and all she had to sign. Everything was negotiated.

2 Likes

What if it was affiliate? We don’t know.

It was. But affiliate is only 500.

And loyalty is also $500, as you said. So how do you know it was a loyalty and not affiliate? Or there are 2 $500 rebates?

Because it shows both and the calculator he posted shows 1

1 Like

Only thing I had was First Responder through Affinity. I don’t think I was eligible for any other rebates. Not loyalty as I came from Infiniti.

I assume by now you have called the broker and have them working to resolve this?

5 Likes

If you paid the broker and this still happened…
You are very generous

1 Like

Got ahold of him - not in the office until Tuesday.

3 Likes

You definitely need to name names.
Paying broker is the main reason to avoid this headache. The broker dropped the ball but(likely) already collected their fee. Drop the name.

4 Likes

Getting bent bro.

4 Likes

Didn’t need a broker for that kind of deal, me thinks. Our own @thevolvoguy could’ve done the same deal or even better. He doesn’t mark up the MF, appatently :smirk:

4 Likes

Damn right cupcake! It’s even in the title of my post

4 Likes

Sad thing I wanted to go to @thevolvoguy but did not have the one feature the wife really wanted. On a side note, does anyone know how long after a contract is signed to bring a vehicle back to the dealer in NJ?

There’s no cooling off period in nj

6 Likes

Broker only got a deposit at this point.

1 Like

That’s a slap in the face still
I would of named the broker, I wouldn’t want someone else getting screwed

3 Likes

After infamous BMW broker, we now have an infamous Volvo broker.

5 Likes