2022 Toyota RAV4 Help! Dealership's Offer looks fishy!

Not quite. If you adjust the mileage from 10k to 12k and remove MSDs, the monthly payment is a little over $900.

Not sure what you are asking. The tax is based on the county you are in and each one in NY has a slightly different one. NYC is 8.875% or so. In addition to that NYS dealers can charge $175 for doing the paperwork to register your car and a $12.50 tire fee (no clue what or why) plus you will pay whatever DMV charges to register your car (whether you buy it in NY or Alaska) which for a new plates is somewhere around $250.

As for the deal, it is insane. I leased a Subaru Outback Limited with Nav and roof through a credit union at the end of the summer for $405 a month with 10K miles and about $2500 upfront for taxes and fees (could be a little more or less, do not recall exactly). It has a lot of bells and whistles (more than I wanted!) and I am pretty happy with it but I am not that fussy. I got invoice pricing because I was a member of AKC/PHS VIP (for $50 -$500 you can be too, although not sure if they are still doing it and you have to email the dealership to make sure they accept the special pricing, I emailed 10 and found 4 that would but this was the only one that would do it on a car already there). I am sure it was not that amazing but I was happy and the car came in a week after I placed the order and I only went to the showroom to pick it up

Friends are currently looking to replace their Mercedes GLE 350 AWD which is a $67,000 car, they are looking at prices in the 900s with $5500 out of pocket

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.