2022 SL63 AMG corporate demo

I think maybe next month they might push them pretty deep on the 23s.waiting to get my dad one

Like September and October 500s were in like the 800s. My guy said rental company guys were coming in and buying 8 at a time lol

I think they were 13 month leases

1 Like

Maybe they’ll throw in some MB incentives and drop them in the 700s. I know I know wishful thinking here.

Yeah, that’s what i was told too. Feb, even March. Inventory is slim though, that’s the only issue. Hopefully the $5k/$10k cash will still be around. At the present moment, a deep discount on a S580 is more attractive than a similar discount on the S500.

1 Like

Yes program is better on the 580s.

Used to be on the 500s

1 Like

There was a loaner S580 offered to me last month at $1395 with about $4k at signing. The car was bare bones and we still had a payment remaining before the pull ahead kicked in. That’s been the best I’ve seen on a S580 so far. 20% off sticker plus Amex and loyalty should get us into the $1200’s on a nice spec. It’s not inconceivable.

1 Like

I think I was at 148k sticker new. 2500 down 1550 a month with 7 percent tax

But for my buddies in Florida that was a steal compared to what they wanted in Miami and Palm beach

2 Likes

That’s solid on a new guy relatively speaking. The sweet spot will be 20-25% off sticker on a retired loaner on top of incentives. That’s the target

2 Likes

I’m already tired of mine lol. I love it but at the same time I miss having a truck. I can’t complain tho mine was like 900 with first payment due. 13/7.5. Essentially just paying interest

Has had a persistent CEL that I just ignore cause it gets shy at the dealer. I would never own a newer MB out of warranty…

4 Likes

Yeah my old man’s been leasing them for 20 years. I can’t imagine him getting into something else but I also can’t let him pay what some of these dealers are offering them at.

How is the S500 vs the S580? He has the V8 and claims he’s okay with downgrading to the V6 but I had driven a 450 and was really unimpressed. Don’t know about the 500 though

Pretty sure 500s are only v6 and 580s are v8

The 500 is sufficient and has decent passing power. But it’s pretty underwhelming. I did come from a 750i though

2 Likes

Yah, I’d think I’d feel the same way going from a 560 to a 500

1 Like

I came on here for an x1 in 2020. Lmfao

1 Like

Out of curiousuty, what is the last 4 of the vin? Sometimes corporate demos are very early trial production cars with very interesiting options (on a '22 could include performance seats) but also could just be a regular production car that some executive wanted to drive

It was a brass hat car

I assume you got early summer 2023 when 13 month leases were good?

Yeah exactly. July I think. The good times of the 13 month lease. I really hope the 13 mo lease makes a comeback. That’s the only way I’ll ever lease a Benz. I can’t stand being stuck in a lease for 3 years. Because believe me you are really stuck lol. But I am slightly nuts

2 Likes

i really find the option of 12-18 month leases attractive - audi and porsche do even Nissan offers 18 mo

I hate getting stuck in 36 month lease - especially trucks and sports cars which are heavily abused. unrelated note covid resale value has spoiled me as well the ease of flipping a truck after abusing it in farm duty - man i miss those times

Maybe MB FS will resume lease transfers…

2 Likes

Hi everyone, Recently joined the forum and wanted to say hi. Found this thread and looking to get into one of these 2023 sl63 deals at under $1300 a month with just drive offs. Probably not possible with a $207k sticker price but you never know. Thanks for all the insights already - wish me luck!!
Slim

1 Like