2022 SL63 AMG corporate demo

I’m about to sign this lease but first wanted to share it and get your advice if it makes sense. Any feedback is welcome and appreciated!

The car is a corporate demo 2022 SL63 AMG with 6,175 miles.
MSRP: $188,750
36 months/7,500 miles per year
monthly: $1,390 + tax
10 MSDs

They include 6yr/75k MB Extended Limited Warranty with the sale as the in-service date is 04/2022.
I also added to lease the Prepaid maintenance for 2 years at $1,700

I added print screens with the numbers.

1 Like

How much was lease cash? Was it still 10k? It’s not bad but I manage to get an offer for 60k off back November for a new unit. I said no to it

1 Like

what do you mean by “lease cash” ?
they said there are “no incentives” on this car, just the “big” discount…

Looks like a sharp deal. I’m looking to grab one myself. What did the dealer quote you without the MSDs?

For a long time there was a 10k lease incentive that MB FS gave to the dealer. In any case, I would compare to a brand new unit (2022) since you have added both prepaid maintenance and extended warranty which isn’t cheap.

No lease support for 2022 models.

:eyes: Did that include $10k in lease cash at the time? Seems like a decent deal, but I have not been following the market for this car.

How in the world is a 2022 still available to lease? Lol

4 Likes

What’s the 6450 service contract? Is this the warranty?

I was about to ask the dealer that. Will let you know…

1 Like

What’s the RV and MF on a 24m lease? That would save you from needing an extended warranty which they’ve priced at $6450. Maybe even skip the PPM

2 Likes

I asked about 24 months and the payment came higher, about $2k/month

ahh, I see what you are saying…will ask for that

That’s precisely why we obtain RV and MF and don’t ask the dealer.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

Probably

I think there still support from MBFS but no more lease cash.

@djrabbi It’s called shitty overpriced car that just won’t sell! If you are in the market for a 200k convertible, you want a used ferrari, mclaren or a new 911.

I want a 911 for $1500 a month.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

I want a 911 for $1,500/month too :joy:

4 Likes

Just need a little more depreciation and those interest rates to come down…

These were sub 100 bands low miles
:ship: :dash:

2 Likes

I know… they sell in less than a day at those prices. Only the overpriced ones^ sit.

I’m almost throwing in the towel on 911s, so seeing the alternatives is nice. $1500/mo for that SL63 is a deal.

2 Likes

Out of all Ferraris why would you want an FF?

5 Likes