2022 RS e-tron GT

I was thinking of getting an e-tron GT for a while and finally signed the following deal:

2022 RS e-tron GT
MSRP $164,970 with First Year Package
Over 20% discount including the incentives
Term: 24 months
Miles: 10k per year
MF 0.00210
RV 67% with Audi Care
$1,397 plus tax per month
0 down (just 1st month plus taxes on incentives)
Audi Care $1,099 included

15 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy! Post pics in the Trophy Garage

1 Like

Incredible.

I am on the same boat and wonder if this is a good deal.

2023 RS e-tron GT
MSRP $157,195
Term: 36 months
Miles: 10k per year
MF 0.00280
RV 56%
$1,524 plus tax per month
10k down

Where in the lower 48 do you happen to live in?

California

Here’s what I got.

You got like 11.5% off?

https://www.audiconcord.com/new/Audi/2023-Audi-RS+e-tron+GT-c4b513310a0e0a9411bed86b04b98dd6.htm

Make a new post under the “ask the hackr’s” section. More members will chime in. Also hit up @Samaudibh to see what he does on this car

10k down :clown_face:

I just posted on “ask the hackr’s”

1 Like

Call me tomorrow. I’ll beat it .

2 Likes

By 200 or more?
My Work Is Done Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like

That’s right :grinning:

Unfortunately, my car had an electrical issue and it is in the shop for 2 weeks. The service manager said they can’t order the parts from Audi since they are unavailable. If they don’t get it fixed in about a week, I am starting the lemon buyback process.

1 Like

Gotta wait at least 30 days, and some states 45.

1 Like

Not always :slightly_smiling_face:. You can start before 30 days or 3 visits depending on the issue

I’m just reading what OP put, Car in shop for 2 weeks and if 1 more week, will start the Lemon…that doesn’t fly at all, and since he didn’t put a State, I have no idea which rules apply anyhow.

2 Likes

In MA you demand you car to be fixed after 14 business days in shop (including Saturdays if the authorized service center is open on Saturdays). They have 7 business days to fix after that and if they don’t, they have to exchange or buy it back.

I don’t understand how people claim to know laws in every state. Every state is different.

1 Like