2022 RS e-tron GT

My name is BostonBB, so may be you could have guessed which state I could be in?

1 Like

Well I donā€™t look at peopleā€™s username, that could mean you are from there. If you were from MA, why did you put USA-Nationwide?

Looking at the law.

Itā€™s 15 Business Days which is 3 weeks
Then you give them 7 MORE business days which is 4 weeks + 2 days.

So isnā€™t that 30 days?

2 Likes

No read more carefully. In MA business days include Saturdays so 14 business days is 16 days. But you have to start the lemon process at that point and not after waiting 3 weeks or 4 weeks. Donā€™t talk about stuff you donā€™t know and mislead people.

2 Likes

So you donā€™t think I havenā€™t done a Lemon Claim? bahaha, and I used a Lawyer who told me all the things I had to follow.

Saturdays in my local dealer Service dept is not open for anything but Oil Changes. So itā€™s not open on Sat.
If you are interpreting that yours is open (And theoretically your mechanics are working 48 hours shifts) well thatā€™s your interpretation.

And if you can get a lemon law claim opened in 26 days instead of 30ā€¦nice.

2 Likes

I read through the guide and didnt see saturdays mentioned. Can you send me any information on this as i have a friend in boston dealing with mercedes lemon issue

It is this section from the lemon law guide at mass.gov site: (https://www.mass.gov/guides/guide-to-new-leased-car-lemon-law)

" Stage 1) Repair attempts

You must allow the selling dealer, a dealer that the manufacturer authorizes, or the manufacturer a reasonable number of attempts to repair the defect. The law defines a reasonable number of repairs as 3 times for the same defect. If the problem is still present after 3 or more repair attempts within 1 year or 15,000 miles of the original date of delivery of the car ā€” whichever comes first ā€” then you can move onto Step 2.

Please note: If your car is out of service during repair attempts for 15 or more business days, that also meets the requirement, even if there arenā€™t 3 separate repair attempts. Under this law, a business day is any day the service department of an authorized dealer is open for business."

Hi guys I have a 2022 RS ETRON GT, only 3K miles on the ODO.

It has 24 months left & 27,000 miles. The payment is $2400 a month but I will provide an incentive to reduce to payment, plus your putting 0 down and have a ton of miles to use.

Itā€™s a good spec, will have to transfer it via audi.
PM me. thanks and I will send you pictures.

@Phantomcypher will take it since you offering incentive

Shocked Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

2 Likes

Well listen there is 27,000 miles left to use and only 2 year lease, short termā€¦ nothing down and Iā€™m willing to give a cash incentive.

Make your post under the private transfers section

If I had to guess your incentive is going to have to be at least 20k to move this on this site. Also Audi doesnā€™t release your from liability.

1 Like

@BostonBB

Contact me, I will beat their offer for you and we can lower the down payment/drive off. I run a local Bay Area Audi dealership, my cell is 510-600-9572. (text preferred)

Thanks!