2022 Mercedes EQS- <450/month (UPDATE: Dealer did OH taxes wrong updated payment: $386.25)

2 Likes

This MMR is insanely bad.

1 Like

For the MBUSA Inventory -

How do you search for Loaner/Demo? - CPO or New Inventory? Are the CPO 2023 SUV’s with mileage available for lease or considered previously owned?

Actually, they already failed wirh electric cars once

What do they say about past history not predicting future results, lol!

1 Like

I would love to learn more about the decision-making process behind the one person who decided to buy a leftover B250e in 2021.

PJ

1 Like

Brass hat or press car? No way that’s an actual retail sale.

2 Likes

He got 25% off preincentive

1 Like

So true! :joy:

Sorry for the delay on everything. Selling 2 cars, dealing with the SVB aftermath (work in Stock Market) plus contract issues with the MI dealer has prevented me from doing anything.

This AM, I woke up to a call around 7:30 am from the finance director, who said they withheld to much in taxes, and double charged me for some fees. Around $900. The contract is @ MBFS, and it is now a monthly payment of $386.25. No more money was asked for.

Also, somehow or another, I got Carvana to raise their offer on my other Mercedes by $1200.

17 Likes

so $475/mo effective. Congrats.

1 Like

Apparently the car is slow and sluggish. So at least you know Throttle house and Chris Harris didn’t beat the hell out of it

1 Like

Agreed. Not at all understanding how people are thinking they are getting a “deal” with those MMRs.

What would you pay to rent an EQS?

I would definitely pay $0. Can you hook a brother up?

3 Likes

Exactly……….

$13/day would work fine.

2 Likes

I see someone posted one pay lease for EQS.

is one pay not prorated? any risk to go with one pay?
TIA

No risk, its all paid upfront. However, if you ever decide to swap the lease, you would have very few buyers