2022 Mercedes EQS- <450/month (UPDATE: Dealer did OH taxes wrong updated payment: $386.25)

Can’t imagine they lower the price that much like Tesla does. I think they’re stuck as long as it’s linked to the S-class. Would reducing price be better than incentives in Texas given your tax situation for leases?

Oh no, reducing the base+options pricing would make it a trash lease again.

Just figure that’s probably a better option for the captive bank that’s going to get soaked on these down the line.

I also got two quotes, from separate carriers, on a EQS 450+, they were similar. Approximately $2200-$2400 per year.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. So my quote was like $1k+ higher for 12 months.

1 Like

Another DP… I priced insurance before I drove one of these recently.

Annual premium for identical coverage:

M550 (current): $1,150 / year
EQS 450: $1,600 / year

1 Like

Not to derail this thread, but my lease is coming up in a few months. Just test drove a M550i…and now I really want one. That V8…

3 Likes

I concur - pls hack and post

2 Likes

Nice!
Could you post your deal MF, Incentives, Residual etc?

I’m currently working on a 2023, dealer is discounting 11k so far. Fingers crossed they will go down further!

I know which one - queue the popcorn please - LH lurkers get in position- 8am Monday morning - fire e-mails, phone calls, texts across MB dealer network

I’m getting 10% discount on these EQS’s on west coast. Still not making the deal sweet though

I’m at 15%. Hoping to get more maybe in the coming weeks

1 Like

Hell of a deal, enjoy!!!

In Michigan…can you get me dealer info…is this a 1 and only deal? I do one tomorrow.

I think tons of people have PM’d him already asking same exact question

He’s already said there are no cars left there

Oh man, you can do one TOMORROW?? So fast! Do you have CASH IN HAND too??

6 Likes

I asked first. Sorry bud.

This was my ecaxt reaction :grin:

Congrats! I inquired about this car a few days ago — the max pre-incentive discount they offered was 10%, and they responded like I was crazy when I told them my target numbers.

1 Like

Question for you.

How does the autonomous driving handle itself? Hands on or hands off high way driving ? I couldn’t get a clear answer from YouTube

And how aggressive is the regeneration braking? When I did the test drive, i felt it was very mild even at the most aggressive setting

1 Like