2022 Mercedes EQS- <450/month (UPDATE: Dealer did OH taxes wrong updated payment: $386.25)

At that point his monthly patient would be $0 :joy:

1 Like

I wish I could pull this off but in my state it would be over 2k a year just to register the damn thing :man_shrugging:

Effective payment $513 with no MSD takes the cake for March. Looks really good in that silver.

Enjoy it!

I want a deal like this so bad lol one can only dream! I’m in Michigan too… congrats!!

Congrats OP, this is insane!
For all folks looking for the best monthly.
Keep in mind insurance cost.
Checked yesterday the insurance. It is almost $1600 for 6 months , more than double what i pay for each car i currently lease, including 2 other EVs on my driveway. Long Island , NY

@jakobh2 , just curious, how much do You pay the premium compering to your other cars?
Did they include maintenance plan?

1 Like

Maintenance was included. Getting the free charging too.

I’m going to be paying 118/month for insurance on the EQS (already added).

And I pay 124/month for my Jeep GC (Close to $60k sticker).

Bundled with Home insurance. No accidents, no tickets.

2 Likes

Congrats op! What’s the tax situation in Ohio? Would love to see a final calculator.

For kicks I checked insurance on an EQS and it’s about 40% less than my model Y….

Out of curiosity I just checked my insurance as well and, if I were to replace a Wrangler with an EQS, the difference is very minimal, definitely nothing to be a dealbreaker.

Sounds like i need to shop around for different insurance LOL
What insurance company do You have?

Insurance is all over the place from company to company and car to car. Honestly it doesn’t make much sense half the time. I have progressive who, by and large does not seem to be “Tesla friendly” for instance, but their quote to me was such that I switched to them when we got a Tesla.

2 Likes

Can you post the full breakdown of the deal with the LH calculator please. Amazing deal OP….Enjoy the hell out of the car

1 Like

OP can you clarify if the A220 equity went towards the EQS?

If you know the car you’ll know it’s not to be enjoyed. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Ha, agreed! I test drove one and it was a hard pass but this kind of deal covers up many blemishes for many people it appears.

75 posts later and no deal sheet and no calculator……:thinking:

3 Likes

Anyone negotiating, please hold the line on Mark ups. The deals will get better as the inventory ages and we hit end of month.

Yes the hodl WSB approach :laughing:

2 Likes

So much hate lol. Hey, I have a relative who wants this beautiful car for cheap in Tejas. You have any leads?

I mean I haven’t driven one but for the sticker price to payment ratio I would get enjoyment out of that alone lol…

2 Likes

The dealer had no idea of the A220. The money went straight to me. From a high-level view, I netted $1,500.

And Yes, I will get my deal up. We spent 4 hours more @ the dealership than we were supposed to, so all of my weekend tasks / “to-do’s” got delayed until today, and my weekends are the only time I have to get stuff done. This is definitely on my list, but way down at the bottom :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t hate it, but don’t love it at 6 figures sticker.

It’ll be interesting to see if they re-price these down the line (like the cadi ELR was) rather than throw rebates and trunk money at them.