2022 M850i - Lease Deal Check

This is what’s on the table, dealer had to pull some strings to make it happen:

2022 BMW M850i xDrive GC
$106k msrp, $84k sale price
36mo/10k mi
$1,050/mo with tax, $3.6k DAS

Additionally, dealer is giving me ~$6k for my M4 trade. There’s barely any sales data on these 8 series from this year on the forum so just asking for a quick spot check before I sign on the car this evening.

Thanks!

Does the sale price include any incentives? If yes, what is the amount? There’s still lease support on '22 models?

So $1050/mo with $9.6k DAS then?

5 Likes

For $1,325 a month I’d want to do mine own math. :slight_smile:

Which strings specifically?

1 Like

Sale price is before 1500 in loyalty. still using june program, im “locked in”

they’re cutting me a check for the 6k; only 3.6k at signing

will share more details if/when i sign!

1 Like

Fill out a LH calculator to see if they’re padding anything. I imagine this is prob a pretty good deal, but, as you said, if there’s not a lot of comparables here, it’s hard to know.

Is this a loaner? if So how many miles?

Sir @JohnCaza do you believe there is more wiggle room here to make this an even better deal

2 Likes

If this is a new car this is a good deal.

Honestly, for a car that sold like absolute ass 3 years ago when I leased it, honestly, while I haven’t done any research in the market for 8 series, I highly doubt there’s more demand now than was then. At 20% under MSRP, assuming base MF, this leases like ASS.

Reason explained above lol.

Subjectively I feel like it’s not a good deal because I’m coming out of an 8 into a 7, but it’s probably not a terrible deal. I don’t think it’s a great deal, I think I’ve seen brokers with M850 GCs around this ballpark.

Is the market for m850i really 20% under?

I agree it leases poorly but almost 21% before incentives on a new one is better than 99% of folks will achieve.

That’s the equivalent of saying it’s ok to eat sugar-coated shit because everyone else is eating shit… How about, don’t eat shit at all… It’s not good.

I don’t know why the demand for the car is so low, I really enjoyed my M850 CV for 3 years, but I don’t think it’s worth more than $8-900/mo. Again, subjective opinion. Was very happy to get mine at virtually $670/mo…

And I just reread the fact that it’s a 2022… Dude, if they’re ending lease support for that car, find a demo and run it at closer to 30%. It offers literally 0 features on top of a 22 750 and I’m paying $730/mo $ZERO DAS. $113k MSRP so $10k more car and signed at $10k less selling price. I think there’s definitely room in this deal

6 Likes

My point wasn’t wether it was worth it or not.

Thanks everyone for your insight. Signed for the car and I’m happy with the deal.

Got a check for $6.6k for my M4 and the deal in my original post on the 850. The car is beautiful.

They used June’s terms even though the deal was done today. I was told the owner had to call BMW and make the request. I’m stoked nonetheless.

11 Likes

Joe Biden Congrats GIF by GIPHY News

Congrats! !

Post picks of the car please you got an incredible deal on a 100k car. Congrats!

Sooo you had requested advice, the advice was to run away, and then you had signed anyway…?

At least save people some time by coming here after you had signed, and donate some of the wasted money to LH. There are others who are willing to accept advice that is given on here. There was/is literally no point to this thread.

3 Likes

Question can anyone explain why its a bad deal? I dont understand.

Its about 39k to lease it, which is under 40% of msrp. Not the worse ive seen on this forum.

1 Like