2022 Land Rover Defender 110 S (again)

What am I missing? Why is this a good deal?

Excellent car, FWIW.

In this market he got a very in demand car for below MSRP. That alone would qualify it as a deal. Finding an SUV of similar MSRP/Quality/Design at this monthly payment is proving to be a challenge in this market. Those are the factors that I would say make this a good deal.

1 Like

Thanks. My version of this response would have been much more bruising of their ego.

1 Like

Thats not a Rover, that’s like owning a C class 300 Mercedes.
800 a month, retire your lease hackr name now…

What’s up with user names retirement? Your last 2 posts.

5 Likes

its crazy how everyone here is into everyones business…always in my post history.
to answer your Q, when I see a shitty buy/deal I think it’s retire time, you’re ruining our community to the point I think it’s on purpose, are you trying to raise car prices or you just a fn fool?
I was kinda (use that lightly) messing with this Rover deal, the guy before was taken to the bank clearly. This is a hustle site but not so much anymore due to all the tools we have acquired though out the recent years

Show us a better deal on one in this market.

6 Likes

Just wondering where your “hustle” and non shitty deals are. The only one I see is a stock Tahoe LT from 3 years ago. Please practice what you preach.

I think I’ve had him and his Tahoe as my Uber XL driver before.

7 Likes

This reminds me of all the people posting in Ethan’s Porsche threads about how much he got ripped off as he laughed his way to the bank.

7 Likes

Darn. :grin::eyes::grin:
Nice ride, btw.

Has anyone worked with Defenders Northwest Brian Hall Gig Harbor, Washington. It looks like they are scamming us on a restoration project. We provided a 1984 Defender to Defenders Northwest for a 6 months restoration project. It has been 8 years. Brian and Michele Hall, the owners of the restoration shop in Gig Harbor, Washington, have been paid in full, but have refused to deliver the car which they claim does exist but is not in “roadworthy” condition. We have been forced to sue them. The complaint describes the details and is available via this link:
https://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/landrover22-5065434-brian-hall-defenders-northwest-notice-hearing-oc-03172023/
https://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/landrover22-5065440-brian-hall-defenders-northwest-statement-damages-personal-injury/

2 Likes

Wrong section there bud

1 Like

No need to bump a dead topic with something completely unrelated