2022 Land Rover Defender 110 S (again)

Plastidip done right can look great. Done right. lol

@nextlevelautobrokers is a great plastidipper

I’ve seen his work

2 Likes

only a true hackr would $5 plastidip the wheels on a $170k car

6 Likes

Dude, OP lives in NY. If you PM and ask for a dealer he may but is not obliged to provide.

Also if you notice, there’s a NY/NJ tag on the post.

Dude NY is a state with over 19 million people. There’s over 7 Range Rover dealerships.

Yup.

Dipyourcar.com has lots of great how tos and color options.

1 Like

Lease companies aren’t bothered if you customize your car ?

Plastidip peels right off when you’re done

1 Like

Fun fact, i actually am behind the method he uses for doing the wheels on the car, he first recommended taking them off and then putting them back on the car. but im not gonna derail the thread hahaha

Plastidip and hydro dip different?

2 Likes

Top is fire :fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Try black :slightly_smiling_face:

Normally I’d lean towards gunmetal but the bronze just seems to “pop” more… and maybe it’s because of WRC that I associate bronze with rallying.

3 Likes

Yes, two totally unrelated things

I feel the gunmetal really compliments the Pangea green. Love the color.

3 Likes

Nice car, any idea how the RV/MF might change if it was a 2022 110S demo vehicle? @mattevan

20-30c/mile over 500. Up to 10k. That’s with chase, programs stay the same otherwise up to 10k, after that it’s a used lease which is awful.

2 Likes

To be sure I’m understanding, you’re saying an additional 20-30 cents of depreciation per mile, for any mileage over 500?

So if the demo had 2000 miles on it, I could expect to take a ~$450 hit on the base RV?

I would say the bottom pic more bronze than the top pic?

Top pic is like a weird gold / orange.

Black with tinted windows and call it a day. I promise will look 10X better than either of those options.

1 Like

Haters! no other way to put it

1 Like