2022 LA Auto Show Nov 18-27

$22 isn’t bad. I could possibly drive there from San Diego.
Lucid is going to be there.

The New York and Detroit auto show this year were both a disappointment as well. Stellantis said they were going to bring a big reveal for the LA auto show and all we get is an all electric Fiat 500. That was a huge let down lol.

Lucid is also at UTC mall. I’d suggest the train but

1 Like

Ohh it is? Thanks for this info. I just called their store but got no response. I should visit the UTC mall soon. Maybe over the thanksgiving weekend I can drop by their store.

They pushed the electric ram reveal to CES in January

Bleh! Thanks for saving me the time and $. Except…

That alone might still be enough to get me to go. I forgot; do you even need to buy a ticket to do the test drive?

The Porsche cave is cool, but it was cooler bf when they actually let you sit in the cars.

I mainly go to sit in cars I’ll never be able to afford or to sit in cars that I might actually buy. :slight_smile:

The last auto show I went to was 2018 in seattle and they had some really cool Range Rover off road test rides.

1 Like

Mercedes at one of their LA shows had a G-Class that was dragged up a hugely inclined something-or-other. I didn’t get to do that, but I did get to drive a Range Rover Velar a couple of blocks (but strictly paved). :slight_smile:

We also test drove an Escape. Nice ride, but that interior was kind of crappy (and not just compared to the Range Rover!).

1 Like

They had the LR off road thing at the last LA show i went to (2017 or 2018). I thought off roading was cool at the time, before i realized its just driving really alow, and is actually quite boring.

Did not know the email lead to 2 free tickets. Just claimed mine! Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

For folks attending the auto show, did anyone see the Hyperion XP-1?

nice vaporware… wonder how much the prototype is actually made of the materials it stated in the article

Last time I went, I took the Blue Line train. It lets you off right across the street. Best to go in the day time. Pick you train car wisely. It wasn’t bad at all. I went in the morning.

1 Like

ID Buzz is nice!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Is the first one a 2023 Prius? IDK why they chose such a boring color. The press photos in yellow and red looked eye-catching.

Yeah it’s silver, a veritable Miracle-Whip-on-Wonderbread sandwich

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

That 67 Mustang… is that an EV?