2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

One of those is mine. Gmtv took a loss.

Spotted a LH in soho

3 Likes

Where’s Carvana on this?

I am browsing some Jeep dealers near me, and one of the dealer shows many 23 models in stock (doesn’t say in-transit). Is that even possible? I thought most dealers don’t have any 23 in stock.

Capture
Local dealer showing 4k discount on in-transit 22-GC-4xe. Are these real? That’s over 6% off !

1 Like

That’s after msrp bump. Pre bump was 60k on these. The 4k is more like 1-2% off the original 22 msrp. You can still work to get more off. Good luck.

Does this code work for 23 4xe?

Mine (23) arrives anytime now too. Not too sure about 23 codes or incentives. Do we need a new thread for 23?

I really think flipping is dead for 2023 without intensives. Barely break even.

I hope not. In that case what happens with our broker and dealer deposits! :rofl:

So, tesla just lowered their prices. We need some better incentives on 4XE too!

Datapoint in So Cal:

2022 JGC 4xe base w/luxury tech
$62,155 MSRP (pre pice hike)
1800 miles
Sold for $53,500 to local CDJR dealer
Autonation, Carmax, online buyers were all under $50k. Emailed 20 dealers and physically went to 5 dealers for appraisal. Local dealers were $51 - $52k.
Made no equity but just glad it’s sold

4 Likes

You didn’t like it?

Wanted to sell before market tanks

Saw an offer this morning for 56 and 57 for a 70k MSRP gc4xe on the other side of the country. All it takes is one… had 61 before Xmas but wanted to keep it a bit longer

Anyone have leads on Northeast dealer doing deep discounts on these?

Any incentives or bonuses for 23 model year for jan?

I’ve always like the JGC, had 2 previous models but couldn’t justify paying a premium for the 4xe even with the hybrid engine. Its fast but also jerky. Towards the end of 2022, JGC Limited gasoline was about $150 cheaper/month. I almost got that to replace the 4xe. Maybe I’ll come back to it when it’s a smoother ride in the powertrain and cheaper payments.

1 Like

The powertrain and integration of electric is horrible, even in hybrid mode the car gets stuck in low gears when accelerating from low speeds using all engine on gear 1, even when battery is fully charged. The turbo v4 is also an embarrassment for a 60k+ car. Glad I sold my base for 55k in December.

1 Like

Don’t disagree with this at all driving experience is lacking. I am dropping my car off tomorrow at $52,500, can’t complain.

How many miles does it have? Trim level? Which part of the country?