2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

I’ve been having issue with mine where it loses charge while parked. Anyone else experience that? I know a small amount can be typical but daily it’s either dropping a few percent or starting to change again.

For reference my wrangler has lost zero charge next to it.

Base, TX, 2150 miles (MSRP was $60,260)

1 Like

How cold is it where you are?

It’s around 45-50 in my garage. This replaced the last one that never did this with similar temps so it does seem different. Would make sense if it was outside and below zero.

Still pretty new so not sure if there’s some battery reconditioning causing it to kick on… but it’s been happening for weeks now.

If youre not doing some remote starting before hopping in, it seems weird to me

Yeah I’m thinking it’s probably going to have to go in to be looked at. Annoying that if the three identical ones it’s my keeper with the only issue.

Yes get it checked! I’m in the NE and doesn’t drop at all while parked.

FYI looks like a class action may be starting regarding FORM and cold weather EV behavior. Will also post in Wrangler 4XE forum.

1 Like

How are these cars selling these days. Any numbers / data points?

1 Like

Anyone got recent MMR for 2022 Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland Trim?

High School GIF

Only Overlands to make it to auction have been factory sales.

2 Likes

Do you have numbers for base model, please?

Here you go.

3 Likes

Had an offer from GMTV last Friday for $52K for base $60K MSRP. Signed the agreement, but they came back on Monday and reduced to $50K😅…they don’t honor signed agreements like other online buyers…

Seems like the MMR for Overland is much stronger, Base not as much.

I did a manual appraisal at Carvana last week and sold a base for $52,500 on $60,260 MSRP.

1 Like

How can they not honor a signed agreement? :thinking: isn’t a contract a contract

What’s even crazier is they have language in their agreement where once you accept, if you back out, you owe them $150 or so.

My Carvana offer was $47K from last week…

1 Like