2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

I too signed today. Did 27 months, sign and drive, 9500 rebates + first month. 27 months also meant only .00029 MF bump instead of .00063 and a decent RV of 62% IIRC. About 725 a month w 0 DAS and S&D.

On an overland with 12% off MSRP but 1k in doc fees via ALN. Will come back with the exact numbers tomorrow.

3 Likes

Good morning guys. Anybody know where I can get the lease numbers on a 2022 GC4xe?
These clowns are trying to tell me these are the numbers for 2022’s also. Lol
I know damn well they’re not! :person_facepalming::roll_eyes:

Did you try rate finder here? Those are not incentivized rate…

1 Like

Yep. That’s where I’m getting my numbers from

IIRC the incentivized rates aren’t posted on the Chrysler Capital site and most likely aren’t pulling thru in Rate Findr. I’d check one of the broker posts / calculator or hopefully someone more in the know comes along shortly and can share the wisdom.

1 Like

Not all dealers will give you incentivized rates, esp. the salesman there. It would have to be approved by their sales/fleet manager.

1 Like

I got back to the dealer and asked them if they can check on them :person_shrugging:
They said yes, I’ll see what they come back with😁

Well that sucks. Sales manager is a POS I’ve dealt with in the past. :person_facepalming:

So they got back to me telling I was right about the incentivized rates but there is a $3500 “SW bonus cash” that will no longer stack up if I take that route.:person_facepalming:
I either take the 0.00455MF with $3500 SW bonus cash, $7500 fed tax credit, $1k black Friday plus I’ll squeeze in the $1k Jeep private offer or get the incentivized rate but no $3500 SW bonus cash.
I did mention what about dealer discounts? They said no…
Edit: they just called and offered $1k dealer discount is all they can do. I told them where I’m at, let’s see where this goes. Lol

Check edmunds?

Rates for my quote this weekend on an Overland 4xe 10k miles were:
27 months .00176
36 months .00156
39 months .00143

What is the SW Bonus cash? Regional incentive, or dealer tax incentive?

1 Like

Dang, those are niiiice… borderline gorgeous with today’s rates. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The numbers on rate finder on here are accurate, I just wasn’t about to give up my source :grin: so I was looking elsewhere for a screenshot of a printed sheet or something. Lol

Im not really sure to be honest. What would be the difference?

Calculate your TCO for both scenarios (based on how long you anticipate to hold the vehicle) and compare.

Is the private offer one you are able to populate on the build configurator?

This was strictly a flipper so I did consider one of their f’d up offers since I would only be looking at one month payment. Problem is the payments were $900 per month! Lol GTFO!

Edit: the jeep private offer was the $1k off. Yes I can populate it on the calculator

Ahh. Yeah, for a quick flip the cash upfront is a no-brainer. It would take awhile to burn through that for a higher rent charge. I’m sure the payments aren’t too pretty LOL; I believe that high of a money factor equates to well over 10% IIRC.

1 Like

.00455 is 10.92% or something like that. :exploding_head:

I don’t know what that offer is, so I can’t give you input on whether they’re being truthful that they can’t apply incentivized rates and that specific offer. How did you know you were even supposed to get that 3500 offer?

I’m in Texas

are you in texas?

Yes 10char