2022 Hyundai Nexo Lease Deal

Greetings,

I have got the following numbers for the 2022 Hyundai Nexo Blue. Just wondering what the experts think. The lease I am getting is for a 36 month, 12,000 mile, with $0 drive off. From Edmunds, MF (0.00096), RV (58%) and lease cash ($12,000). Hyundai has a better deal on their website ($400 plus tax monthly, with $2,999 drive off) but none of the Nexo dealers (5) will lower the selling price (by $2,000) to get that deal. The fuel cell will be our 2nd car, so it is not a big issue, and there are 2 stations pretty close.

Selling Price $60,180.00
MSRP/Retail $60,680.00
Dealer Discount $500.00
Adjusted Cap Cost $51,306.47
Acq. Fee $650.00
Gross Cap Cost $60,935.01
Rebate $12,000.00
Residual Value $35,194.40

With $0 drive off, the monthly is $581.

Calculator link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Thanks in advance,

GHTech

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you get a BEV for a lot less?

1 Like

Hi max_g,

I also qualify for the CVRP of $7K ($4.5K plus the income qualified $2.5K) for the fuel cell. So, it makes this lease that much better. This also comes with $15K fuel card. My only other choice would be a Kia Niro EV that has a reasonable lease numbers.

Regards,

GHTech

We should bring your comments from the CVRP thread so that these posts make more sense.

Basically you know what you are getting into and really want that rebate.

Hi forbs,

I am just making sure that the numbers are correct, and I did not miss anything. I understand the limitations of the car, but it will fit our needs for the next 3 years. :slight_smile:

Regards,

GHTech

I can’t remember the Mirai numbers off hand but I believe it’s near the same and has a bit more power than the Nexo.
Cody is out, but maybe you want to explore it.

Isn’t a Leaf even cheaper than a Niro?

1 Like

Hi Forbs,

I sort of need the back seat space, so Mirai is out. The Nexo has a fairly large back seat. Have a couple of 6-footers that will travel back there once in a while on 5+ hour runs.

Regards,

GHTech

1 Like

Hi max_g,

I have not looked at the Leaf numbers, but need something a bit bigger.

Regards,

GHTech

Considering the range is 350 miles, that’s going to be interesting if you land near a broken station.

Hi forbs,

I am getting the Blue which has a 380 mile range. The Limited has a 350 mile range. One my way to Nor. Cal. there are a couple of ways I can go that I can fill the “tank”. So, I should be good.

Regards,

GHTech

As long as you plan it out, it’s biggest advantage over an EV is that it takes under 10 mins to fill.

1 Like

The Leaf deal posted is only 18 months, so CVRP is out.

GHTech1, which dealer is offering this lease deal? (I might want to get a quote). The Mirai lease seems to be at least $100 higher.

Hi PTCARGUY,

Let me check with the salesman if they will match the deal when I see him tomorrow when I pick up the car. I will update.

Regards,

GHTech

I think Nexo Limited has $20K rebates in NorCal.
Beautiful car and very smooth rides.

Hi TimMrp,

This month they have a “0.0% APR Financing for up to 72 months + No Payment for 90 days + $25,000 Off” for the Limited.

Regards,

Emil

1 Like

I would watch the smoking tires murai review…you may not make it to northern CA in a timely fashion.

1 Like

Thanks. I am actually test driving it. I am waiting for the finance manager to give me the numbers.

1 Like

We love our 2020 Nexo. Live in South Orange County and have had no problems refueling. Put on 15,000 miles in the first year.

We picked ours up from Hyundai in San Jose then drove it down the 101 refueling in Santa Barbara.

Excellent vehicle. Offers much more comfortable rear seats and trunk space than the Mirai.

That said, picking up a 2022 Mirai Limited next month for a 2nd hydrogen vehicle. But won’t be using the rear seats much so it will be ok. Excited for the new Toyota Teammate tech.

1 Like