2022 Hyundai Nexo Lease Deal

@SoCalTravels, are you leasing the Nexo or financing it?

We are leasing the Nexo. 36 months, 15,000 miles per year. It made more sense.

We will buy the Mirai as that makes more sense.

How did your numbers turn out ?

Greetings,

Test drove the Nexo Blue at Van Nuys (closest dealer - 20 minutes away), and liked it. Their lease numbers had a lot of add-ons. Tustin said that they will sell at MSRP, but was not willing to send the numbers. Escondido said that they will match the Hyundai lease deal (dealer will need to sell $2K below MSRP), but was not willing to give the numbers unless I came down. Contacted Roseville, and they said they will not be able to match the deal, and really was not interested in giving any numbers. Contacted a salesman at San Jose, who was recommended by someone on the Nexo Facebook group. He first offered the deal on their website, which I refused. When he knew I was serious, he offered $500 below MSRP. That was the deal that I listed when I created this thread. He was very accommodating with all the different number requests. I kept confirming everything on the lease calculator here. I might have been able to get someone to match, but felt that he deserved the sale for being fairly straight with me.

Flew up to San Jose yesterday. Decided to do $3K due at lease signing, that included my first payment. 35 payments of $487.03 going forward. They had everything ready for me when I go there. Will be getting a prepaid card for the hydrogen for a total of $15K in $500 increments in a day or so. Drove back home to So. Cal. last afternoon. They filled the tank up while I was in Finance, and I “topped it off” on the 5 on the way home. The salesman said that they will offer the same numbers to anyone while they have stock. The Limited is selling fairly quickly with the $25K off. I am not sure if I am allowed to post his info here, so send me a message if you want his info.

Regards,

GHTech

6 Likes

The finance guy only gave me the finance number which was 537 monthly for 7.5K down with 0% interest for 72 months.

Thanks for sharing. I am actually looking to lease a limited trim in 2 months. So you said you put $3K down, why the monthly payment for blue trim is $487.03? Isn’t $399 plus taxes?

Hi AmNewBee,

The deal on the Hyundai website is $399 plus tax, which ends up being about $440. That requires the dealer discounting the selling price by about $2K below MSRP. Pricing below MSRP is pretty rare nowadays.

Regards,

GHTech

1 Like

Congrats on your new Nexo.
My Bolt lease expires next month, and may jump to Hydrogen this time.
So your MSRP is $60,680.00 and 36 months, 12,000 Miles Lease ?
Does your monthly of $487.03 include Tax ?
Any reason you didn’t do Zero Due at Signing as originally planned?

Hi ultratech,

Yes, the MSRP and lease terms are correct. Yes, the monthly included the tax (9.5%) as well. Wanted to keep the monthly below $500.

Regards,

GHTech

This month, the lease terms went up.
Financing seems to be a better deal - $25,000 off the Limited trim and $7500 fed credit as well as state of CA rebates…

Which way should I go and which dealer (Tustin or Van Nuys) ?

So it is RIP now…Sad

The Federal Tax credit for fuel cell vehicles expired on 12/31/2021.

https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/350

1 Like

OP mentioned Van Nuys adding extras after a test drive, but nothing to loose to ask both since it’s a new month and offers may have changed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.