2022 Honda Civic Sport $379/mo ($150 Off MSRP)

, , , , ,

Delaware. Technically we don’t have sales tax, it’s a 4.25% “documentation fee”.

1 Like

I can’t find a local dealer to do MSRP, exhausted my options minimum was a $1500 dealer add ons, which isn’t terrible.

1 Like

GMTV just killed me with $30,500- interestingly noted they’re noting wholesale transaction values- meaning my visit to CarMax this weekend would probably beat or match this no?

$30,500-$14,948 (PayOff) = $15,568
Car Recieved 1/31

I’ve made 3 payments totaling = $2,235
Down Payment = $10,000
= 12,235

15,558-12,235 = $3,297 in equity after driving this for 3,970 miles… even more, if we just do the math of MSRP.

2 Likes

Wow, i should pick up a civic sport at sticker lol

3 Likes

It’s crazy what these civics are going for but honestly with gas at $5 a gallon, it might be a smart move to keep it rather trying to squeeze out $3k in equity.

Civic be getting close to 40mpg on highway.

Gas prices don’t affect me significantly as I WFH & everything I need is within a 4-mile radius of my new place so walking everywhere has been the play, that being said the Civic has been getting 30mpg average, I have never seen it go past 34. People on the forums have been saying that they’re getting the same and nothing close to the EPA estimates-

Costco gas is extremely near me which always is the cheapest, I filled up the civic for $38 4 weeks ago and yesterday hit 2 bars of fuel, pretty sure I won’t be empty till the end of June.

1 Like

That’s surprising

I have a 17’ Civic EX-T with the manual and 1.5T engine, and I get 41.1MPG combined right now in NJ

I was considering getting a 22’, but with how many features they kept out of the NA Civic sport, I’ll wait until they add those features in in the coming years

Why are you posting this in a Honda Civic thread?

So tell us where you got $4k off an X5?

2 Likes

Hoping this carries over to a Civic Sport Touring hatchback soon

15-Day Update: Went to CarMax and got $29k, all the online resellers are at $29.5. Might have to pull the plug here and uber everywhere UGH.

BMW has 0 updates on production.

I thought the gmtv offers expires within 12hrs?

Dude, just sell it already and take your $3k equity.

Seems you are done with this car.

3 Likes

Other than the 1.5T, what else did they strip out of the Sport?

I know the Si lost heated seats and adaptive dampers.

Is that because of supply shortages? Si with adaptitve dampers would be sweet

No I think it’s more that they’re stripping content and saving it for higher line trims/vehicles including the manual A-Spec Integra.

Though don’t be surprised if you see an Si Limited or Si Special Edition years down the line that adds that content back in.

1 Like

I am definitely interested in the Integra with a manual

Adaptive suspension is one way they’re differentiating the Si and the Integra.

Otherwise there’s little to nothing on the spec sheet between the two. “Nicer interior” isn’t really quantifiable.

1 Like

And one could also argue that it doesn’t even really apply here… ::sigh::

Haven’t updated this topic in a month, but I have driven this 2022 Civic for 4,354 miles and is now in the final steps on selling it to ALGO.com for $29,500

After my down payment expenses, insurance and payments were made. I’m walking away with $2,731 in profit. ($5,400 equity if you don’t count my loan payments and insurance.)

I’ll be sure to tie this into the Sold To ALGO Thread

Below is a photo and write-up on my replacement.

5 Likes

Okay I was gonna close this thread but I ended up doing a VIN Search.

Holy S###

$35K! A Dealer in NC has listed my car for $35k! $10k over MSRP with 4500 miles on it!

4 Likes