2022 Frontier SV Crew. Does this look Good?

That explains the rv discrepancy

OP jump on this ASAP

Your MSRP is $39,055 and they’re selling you the car for $3k under sticker?

Your selling price or “Agreed Upon Value” is $36,049.

You’re sitting on a Unicorn.

MSRP will be on the window sticker but not on your lease contract.

“Agreed upon value” is the selling price of the vehicle. The adjusted or net cap cost will reflect the sum of everything else that’s “rolled in” and thus not paid at signing. Acq fee, taxes, etc.

It’s also common to agree on a payment and DAS amount and the contract will reflect the structure which nets the most commission for the person on the other side, not necessarily your assumptions about the structure.

Well said max_g

At the end of the day. $265 for a 2022 Frontier SV works for me. Just wanted to make sure they we’re bending me over from what was agreed upon versus signing off on.

1 Like

$265 per month

1 Like

Getting an SV at around the same payment that people are paying for an S, now that’s a hack for January 2022.

1 Like

Where are you located and is the dealership willing to make another such deal?

Would you not be able to extend the lease without any money down?

Located in Omaha NE. I’d be happy to share dealer info. They welcome new business.

1 Like

I’ve contacted them. They do not have any other crew cabs until the end of February at the earliest. They are expecting a $44k pro 4x at the end of the month.

1 Like

Bank approval of the extension doesn’t really depend on the money down.

Where the down or DAS makes a difference is making your extensions cheaper.

Extending a $165/m lease for 6 months saves you ~$600 over extending a $265/m lease, for example.

1 Like

Guy I dealt with was Cameron Higgins.

Cell: 531-800-1153
Work: 402-493-4000
Email: chiggins@nissanofomaha.com

Nissan of Omaha is the dealership. Jason Foresman is the manager.

Picked up the 2022 Frontier SV Cab Crew today.

$265 month
$584 due at signing

10K miles
18 month

10 Likes

Best Frontier deal yet. Congrats buddy

4 Likes

best one yet especially for a SV, nicely equipped too. My fav feature hill descent control for an effective ($565 + $265x17)/18 = $281 mo is hard to beat

Excellent deal. Paying less than folks are paying on a base S Crew Cab.

Congrats .

1 Like

You got rims instead of wheelies !!! that’s an upvote in itself.

1 Like

$281 effective I think?

Nicely Done!! But, I don’t understand their calculation though. I have S trim with the similar price! Good Deal, but I would like to see how. Their mistake?

I did (565/17)+265 for $298. Maybe pre-tax $281?