2022 Frontier SV Crew. Does this look Good?

Reached out to a few local dealers to see if anybody can get me an 18M / 10K miles around $250 per month. Received the attached from local dealer in writing. It is missing a few items such as details on the car but the MSRP of $39K for $250 per month makes sense?

Feedback Appreciated.

I think this looks like a great deal it’s an SV. Have you tried using the calculator?

I know down payments are frowned upon here, but for ~$3000 DAS you could get close to $100/month and would be in a great spot for a 6 month lease extension after 18 months.

This is one of the better frontier deals i’ve seen given that it’s an SV and not an S

1 Like

This is for an SV. Obviously need to get it in writing.

I also a 2019 Nissan Rogue with 1 payment left. Not sure best way to handle that part just yet as I own right under 15K and the car has 34.5K miles. Got a Vroom quote last month for just over 20K

Correct me if I’m wrong but that offer doesn’t make sense with a 93% rv and no discount or money down. Are they quoting an expensive S

Or trading in the Rogue and rolling the equity?

This is for an SV. Just need to get it in writing. Haven’t been able to throw into calculator since I don’t know a few key factors. Residual, MF, etc

Without fees and tax. Only acquisition I get $361. For 18/10 93% rv and .00227 MF

I know it’s for an SV, that’s what I was saying lol

Take this quote with a grain of salt. The best S deals are about 250-$300 effective. So a lot of doubt on an SV for this. However if it’s true I will take 2

Edit: also the closed S deals are for 34-35k strippers

1 Like

I am not trading in the Rogue.

Did they assume you were?

No. Made 100% sure they treated the transactions separately.

1 Like

That’s a lot of strippers.

3 Likes

Got an update from the dealer. They are quoting a SV Glacier with Tech Package. Here is their direct response:

The taxes and fees are included, however we do require the first month payment and our doc fee be paid at signing. Our doc fee is $299 and the first month payment depends on which option you would chose below. The RV is $38,664.45 at 96%. The MF is .00227. I have also attached a proposal with the vehicle information.

1 Like

The RV should be 93%. But I would run with the deal and have them figure it out.

I am waiting with bated breath because I’m going to try to swing a similar deal, except for with a one pay, on a Glacier SV with Tech and Convenience package tomorrow.

2 Likes

Put some money down and make that monthly lower. Chances are you may want to extend this after 18 months at the same monthly payment.

4 Likes

Bingo! That’s the hack here.

$250ish a month with first month and doc due at signing on a $39k unit? No brainer.

1 Like