2022 Frontier SV Crew. Does this look Good?

What numbers are you at with the Tech and Convenience package?

OP If these numbers hold up id jump on this.

1 Like

If you have a Carmax around you, I would take it and let them give you an in-person quote for the Rogue. I got 3k over my online quote

1 Like

Using the 96% you got and the MI 6% tax and $15 fee this is what Iā€™m shooting for. Not sure if there are other fees I should account for since this is my first lease. Most places are advertising MSRP around here, but Iā€™ve had a hard time getting responses to emails over the weekend.

Calculator

RV should be 93

I get that but since the OP was able to get a RV of 96% Iā€™m going to try for it too. Not sure Iā€™ll bite on an SV at an RV of 93. That puts me ever closer to $400. At that price would probably track down a S with the tech package for closer to $250.

You donā€™t get to choose or negotiate the RV. It is what it is.

1 Like

A residual canā€™t be manipulated or negotiated. What will happen is someone will catch the mistake and fix it or the contract wonā€™t get funded and a new contract with the correct rv will have to be signed. No reason to waste time and come at a dealer with incorrect numbers.

2 Likes

Weā€™ll thatā€™s good to know. Thanks for the info.

Well, it ended up being moot anyway because the dealership finally got back in touch with me and is quoting me $500. Even with the updated RV updated to 93% that still puts them $100 away from the calculator. Maybe Iā€™m missing some fees somewhere but Iā€™ll be skipping that SV for that price.

1 Like

A fellow hackr posted the residuals and money factor up top. For the residual add 2% for 12k and 3% for 10k miles. Play around with the calculator to see what it takes to get to your desired payment. Me personally Iā€™d save the money and get an S or pay $20 more than an SV and get the Pro-4x. When you get your numbers send them to the dealer preferably a manager. The dealer isnā€™t going to hand out deals. If the numbers are off, you missed something or theyā€™re marking up the mf or sneaking something in. Beyond that we canā€™t help without a sheet, numbers, or calculator.

1 Like

Originally had deal in place for a 2022 Frontier SV with local dealership.

MSRP/Retail $39,055.00
Selling Price $39,055.00
Government Fee $17.00
Proc/Doc Fee $299.00
Capitalized Taxes $46.69
Gross Cap Cost $39,768.69
Adjusted Cap Cost $39,768.69
Paid by Customer $555.14

The taxes and fees are included; however they do require the first month payment and doc fee be paid at signing. Our doc fee is $299 and the first month payment depends on which option you would choose below. The RV is $38,664.45 at 96%. The MF is .00227. I have also attached a proposal with the vehicle information.

Iā€™ve attached what they put in front of me at the dealership today. Is there a reason the MSRP and Cap Cost donā€™t match up?

Still would be looking at $584 due at signing with $264.73 monthly lease payment. This is for 10K miles and 18 month lease.

Whatā€™s with the $700+ Service contracts (Plural) Itā€™s a 18month lease, who needs a service contract?
except for those 2 , everything else looks normal.

This is not what this contract is based off of

On a near $40k SV? Donā€™t hesitate to sign.

Congrats !

It looks like they discounted the vehicle slightly in Finance to tack them on, maybe pad profit a bit? What was the agreed upon monthly payment?

Look at the rv. That is not 96% of the listed msrp

my point exactly. asking for reasons the numbers did not match up on what was quoted and whatā€™s on the contract?

The SV crew cab should have a 93% RV fyi

Still, your numbers are solid .

agreed upon numbers were ($299 due at signing plus 1st month $264). Which Iā€™m OK with.

Just trying to understand why the cap numbers arenā€™t close to matching up what was quoted.