Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

so dealer telling me that order book closed for All ford vehicles on March 7th. We are able to take your order just not place them, he doesn’t know ?

Can order be done all online or need to step into dealer?

You can do it online for $500 deposit. I believe you can do it at a dealer without the deposit

Just ordered over the phone with my dealer. No deposit and took X Plan. :sunglasses:

They told me not to get floor mats and get those at pick up if I wanted them.

Also said if there is anything that is holding up the order they would reach out to see if I wanted to make changes to get it sooner.

1 Like

You can do it online, but confirm with your dealer that they’ll accept the order before the order banks close tonight.

Complicated - they sort of do orders. Dealers can request specific cars in their allocations based on someone’s specs and through it into the priority order bank, but usually only a couple get filled every month. Impossible for a dealer to scale. Usually if they say they’re taking “orders” they’ll just put you on a waitlist and try to match you with an inbound one.

2 Likes

Is the general consensus that a base select version will hold better value than a base GT version? Similar to many models of many vehicles.

Previous for me. :yum:

Didn’t do as well as I had hoped, though. Seems there might be more discounts to be had in some areas, however. I paid MSRP plus dealer doc and MVC. No EV tax in NJ, so that’s a big benefit. Bought in Dec when they were doing a bit better than $50k at auction (Base Select AWD). Wife wasn’t fond of it and didn’t want to drive it, so sold in Jan for $100 more than my OTD price. Plus the $7500 from the fed.

2 Likes

Just placed an order over the phone. Dealer confirmed it went thru. Awesome

I was wondering the same thing.

• Increase Select AWD series prices $3,000 MSRP - ~7% increase over current price
  • Increase GT series prices $4,000 MSRP - ~6% increase over current price

Just called the dealer they required deposit and DL

Gonna get base select grabber blue no options

Dealer told me they can’t do it.

Going to try another.

2 Likes

can’t order it or can’t order with refundable deposit ?

“My apologies sir as per today unfortunately we are not able to place any more orders on the Mach E as soon they open the window again I can let you know”

They won’t take the order

My dealer said they couldn’t do it through ford website but can order through internal inventory whatever that means

Spoke to another dealer, they also said it’s closed and can’t order

I wonder if the residual will also scale up with MSRP or not? Right now, I believe the GT residual (MSRP $66k) is ~43% (29k). If the trim gets a 4k price increase, would the residual still be 43% or lower

same thing happened but dealer called back and said he confirmed with ford rep and it is open till tonight. but issue is he wants to add accessories so I didn’t order and calling others.

Does anyone know if we can order more than 1? Im planning to move to another state and I’d rather not pay CA taxes if I can avoid it

author deleted