2022 Bolt EV and EUV price drop! $6,300 Customer Cash

Has anyone been able to stack this with the $1500 GM supplier discount and/or the $2000 Uber driver discount?

A couple dealers told me the $6300 bonus cash will stack with teacher/college/military/healthcare, but won’t with supplier from your employer.

chevrolet.com claims cannot be used for “special lease offers” but I’m wondering if you could get rebate on a standard lease? or if the dealer uses an outside lender?

Maybe we’re better off waiting for the 2023.

I was able to get a quote from a dealer w/ the $6300 bonus cash stacked with the $1500 supplier discount, on a cash purchase. I did not follow thought, so they could be mistaken, but I wasn’t told no.

2 Likes

Checking with my local dealer if Customer cash + Supplier + Bolt Lease Loyalty are all stackable. Locked a deposit on an inbound at MSRP. Fairly confident that Bolt Lease Loyalty requires lease termination since that was the terms last month - you get $1500 if you do not terminate per Phil (from May terms)

3 Likes

My suspicion is that Supplier can’t be stacked because of either ADMs or hard-adds. Nobody I’ve spoken with so far on the West Coast is offering Bolts sans ble$$ings. Also every dealer I spoke with is FCFS / no deposits / no holds / no pre-orders.

@CaliZ06 has entered the chat. :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:
I found 2 other dealers that will do sticker in CA though.

3 Likes

Nevada and AZ are geographically closer, but one loses the state incentives.

My guess is none have one of the 5 EUVs Chevy actually built with Supercruise?

1 Like

I didn’t look for Supercruise - just the sunroof + premier, but those dealerships just said no ADM anyways. These are all for in-transit vehicles though.

Dealership GM got back to me and believes all codes are stackable and Bolt Lease Loyalty does not require Bolt termination as well. They are saying I should expect at least 10k off for purchase and possibly $1500 more for Supplier after they check that.

3 Likes

I’m confused, doesn’t the customer cash state not for lease?

Also don’t forget 2K for Uber. Pretty easy to sign up for if that stacks.

I am not leasing. Cash rebate is for purchase only.

2 Likes

ahhh got it, I was thinking loyalty for lease meant you had to re-lease.

Do you think it will stack with 2K uber ? Terms state: Uber drivers who purchase an eligible model are eligible for this offer. Offer is not transferable within the household. Must provide screenshot from the Uber app to prove eligibility. Can not be combined with some other offers. See dealer for details.

Would be nice, but I am not banking on it because I don’t think anybody knows how to process the Uber offer.

1 Like

If you can get this additional $3750 loyalty discount and I plug this into my Bolt EUV Premier balloon loan calculator, the program drops to $0 DAS $202/mo for 24 months.

2 Likes

FYI. Chevrolet’s own online deal builder/payment calculator does stack Supplier with this customer cash.

Man. My dealership is lying to me. They told me that I have to turn in the lease for the $3750 loyalty bonus. And they won’t take the supply code. Even thought they agreed to sell me at msrp without addons.

Can we ask Phil or someone from the dealership to clarify on the supplier discount and if lease termination is required.

1 Like

One dealership told me the $3750 loyalty rebates becomes $1500 if we don’t turn in the existing lease.

Two dealerships said they won’t accept the $1500 supplier discount.

1 Like

My initial reaction was that any claim that the lease must be turned in is dealer BS, based on numerous GM car purchases over the years. But I do see this in the fine print for the $3750 Lease Loyalty Incentive on the Truecar website:

“Loyalty program available to customers who currently lease a 2017 or newer Chevrolet Bolt EV or Bolt EUV Offer is available on Lease/purchase deals. Customers must terminate their qualifying current lease. Offer is transferable to individuals residing in the same household.”

Edit: I also see in a Chevy Phil Bolt lease thread the same verbiage/fine print.

I have a 2020 Bolt on a one-pay lease thru Sept’23. I wonder if I purchase my leased Bolt at the time of purchasing the 2022 if that would qualify as terminating the lease.