2022 BMW M3 Comp Fire Orange - $1346/per mo - Lease transfer

Does the $1346 monthly include the 3k asking?

No sir! I put down 3k originally as a downpayment.

Thank you! love this car but have a new addition in the family, so lhave to get into something big.

Ok. Just an FYI: You’ll have to update your title with the das or updated monthly before the mods get to you.

2 Likes

I thought i already had it. Thank you for pointing out.

Man, this is an absolutely beautiful spec. If I hadn’t just leased my 2023 X3MC - I would have jumped on this. Good luck!

Thank you! Hope you are enjoying the X3M Comp.

DAS updated… priced to move

This would probably fly on SAL with $0 down, hell, even $3k, most people on there are asking 5-10k.

I long for the days of the 80k $850/mo M3.

This seems like a great deal for the times, I’m sure someone will scoop it.

3 Likes

Yes someone will immediately take on SAL.

1 Like

I think it’s a great car and a great deal. However, the people in the market for a used car of this caliber and can afford it is very small - it took me months to sell my sub $1000 2020 M4CS with carbon ceramics.

My personal thought is that those ultra wealthy folks don’t mind paying up for a new car. And those after a deal can’t afford the payment along with their other commitments. So it’s a really sweet spot for someone to take it. Witness the lack of serious interest here. It should be a slam dunk.

My advice to OP is take the first reasonable offer. You’re paying the monthly lease while waiting for a higher offer - and like a rental property, you don’t get those lost months back.

1 Like

I agree with this except for the fact that this color is extremely rare (someone may want this specific color) but good take overall

A little loud for me but GLWS!

@Ursus - I think the “IWIIOC” thread should be renamed the “If the Queen had balls she would be King”…

1 Like

Is Heads Up Display included? I thought it was part of Executive Package but don’t see it listed.

Yup! It is included.

All, Thank you for your interest. This is now in process of lease transfer.

Thank you and Yes sir… it is gone.

3 Likes

PM mods if need to re-open.

Opened on request