2022 BMW M3 Comp Fire Orange - $1346/per mo - Lease transfer

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

2022 M3 comp - Fire Orange

MSRP: $90,285
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1346 Tax included.

Current mileage: 4100
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month:1,079
Maturity date: 01/26/2025

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Front fully PPfe’d, Ceramic Tints and M performance mats

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee:500 (Paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes - At buyer’s expense.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Mint, Loaded with Carbon fiber. please see window sticker for more option details.

Photos:

11 Likes

Sexy spec, GLWT!

1 Like

Beautiful ride. Good luck !

Is the maturity date correct? There are 12 months left and the miles would be 2k/month if the numbers are correct

Apologies. it is 2025, i just corrected it. It is for 36 months/10000 miles… was leased in jan 2022.

1 Like

Thank you!!

Generally not a big fan of orange, but I like this build. :+1:

GLWT!

1 Like

Does the $1346 monthly include the 3k asking?

No sir! I put down 3k originally as a downpayment.

Thank you! love this car but have a new addition in the family, so lhave to get into something big.

Ok. Just an FYI: You’ll have to update your title with the das or updated monthly before the mods get to you.

2 Likes

I thought i already had it. Thank you for pointing out.

Man, this is an absolutely beautiful spec. If I hadn’t just leased my 2023 X3MC - I would have jumped on this. Good luck!

Thank you! Hope you are enjoying the X3M Comp.

DAS updated… priced to move

This would probably fly on SAL with $0 down, hell, even $3k, most people on there are asking 5-10k.

I long for the days of the 80k $850/mo M3.

This seems like a great deal for the times, I’m sure someone will scoop it.

3 Likes

Yes someone will immediately take on SAL.

1 Like

I think it’s a great car and a great deal. However, the people in the market for a used car of this caliber and can afford it is very small - it took me months to sell my sub $1000 2020 M4CS with carbon ceramics.

My personal thought is that those ultra wealthy folks don’t mind paying up for a new car. And those after a deal can’t afford the payment along with their other commitments. So it’s a really sweet spot for someone to take it. Witness the lack of serious interest here. It should be a slam dunk.

My advice to OP is take the first reasonable offer. You’re paying the monthly lease while waiting for a higher offer - and like a rental property, you don’t get those lost months back.

1 Like

I agree with this except for the fact that this color is extremely rare (someone may want this specific color) but good take overall

A little loud for me but GLWS!