2021 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design MSRP $58,855, 36/12k, $2k DAS, 0 MSD

Year, Make, Model: 2021 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design
MSRP: $58,855
Selling Price: $48,658 (17.3% off MSRP) + $604 Tire and Wheel Package = $49,262
Monthly Payment: $573.81 + tax ($613.98 total)
Drive-Off Amount: $2,000 (inc first month)
MSDs: 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
Adjusted MF: 0.00101
Residual: 55%
Incentives: None
Region: South (FL)
Leasehackr Score: 8 years

Did this deal for my better half yesterday. This was a quick impulsive deal done in less than 24 hours from when I found the car online to when we walked into the dealer straight into finance where everything was ready for us to sign.

In addition to this, we sold our 2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring to CarMax for $24,000, making about $6,000 back.

Couldn’t get the calculator to match exactly, but almost there!

First pic is from the dealership. Second is this morning parked behind my baby I got in December :heart_eyes:

Leasehackr Calculator

7 Likes

Love that color!

2 Likes

How were you able to negotiate such a huge discount off MSRP? Asking for everyone else on the forum :grin:

Are you sure there were no incentives? Did you check on the Edmunds Forum?

That’s how he figured 17% off. The selling price includes incentives. Volvo dealers don’t separate Volvo cash.

We actually didn’t qualify for any of the incentives. We attempted to try to make PenFed work but the turn around time was not 24 hours.

Honestly, the same way I’ve always found a deal on most cars. Try to find the lowest priced one on auto trader that is discounted by a dealer and not taking into account incentives. Then call until someone takes the bait.

I called the dealer and told them my existing offer was $580 all in with 2k DAS. (Not real) I had two dealers bite and make similar offers. We went with this one because it was a fully loaded T5 vs a base T6 R Design. That one is still available in south Florida. I base my “existing quotes” off of what I see on here from brokers and their prices.

You are talking about targeted incentives, but there are also Volvo lease/dealer incentives.

:point_up_2::point_up_2: Just trying to help out anyone else looking at your deal.

1 Like

Is it me or does anybody else think his lease of 613 a month is a little high

Well, knowing the real pre- incentive discount would be helpful.

1 Like

In other circumstances it may have been. But considering what brokers are offering now and the need for MSDs along with the market and how’s it been :man_shrugging:t4:

What makes you think so?

I’m not sure what the difference is… when looking up incentives we weren’t eligible for any.

A simple YES or NO will suffice.

1 Like

Again - everyone is eligible for Volvo lease/dealer incentives. Ask on Edmunds, if you are curious. My guess it was around $2-2.5k on your XC60.
@Benedetto can give the exact number, also.

I already said “no” in my initial post and it didn’t suffice.

Yes, I did check on Edmunds. There is a total of $2,000 in incentives for a 2021, $1,000 I am 100% certain we didn’t qualify for ($500 affiliate and $500 loyalty).

THIS IS MY OPINION don’t attack me

I think it’s high because brokers are offering better deals . 613 a month 2k at signing. I believe Aronchi has amazing deals. I haven’t checked his thing since July. He had 17% off demos on July .

So you did qualify for at least $1000 in incentives, then.

Also 614*36 months + 2000 DAS = 24,103. Cars sales price is 48658. So he’s essentially paying like 50% of the car. I could be wrong but paying 24,000 on a 48,000 dollar car not the best in my brain. I could be wrong if I’m not seeing something that y’all can see

What is it based on? Do you know what the incentives are? Even with $2,500 cash his deal looks like 13% pre-incentives, which is very strong even during better times. People pay $800/mo on XC90 now vs. mid-500 2 years ago.

Edmunds posts Volvo to dealer incentives. $2k does not include any targeted (affiliate, loyalty, etc) incentives. So, you got $2k in your deal.

3 Likes