2021 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design MSRP $58,855, 36/12k, $2k DAS, 0 MSD

Deal is not bad . My only thing is the payment could have been lower. But then I don’t know anything about on going incentives therefore my opinion may be wrong.

Dealer got him a little. If he knew about the incentive. He could have “probably” gotten that 16-17% and the 2k incentive bringing the price down right to where I was thinking it should be at

On a brand new Volvo in this current market? Show me a signed deal this month with that pre-incentive discount.

4 Likes

Brokers were offering that in July. Aronchi was

I also did quote probably… meaning it’s likely but maybe not

What makes you think he could have gotten 16-17% off now when even during the best times 13-14% was the the best? 13-14% off means the dealer gives the full holdback on a Volvo. Ask your broker.

5 Likes

I was under the impression we were talking about deals in September.

That was 2 months ago.

6 Likes

My main issue is the dealership not being transparent. They hid the fact that they added the incentives right into the sales price.

Nope . I did say before that I haven’t checked since July

@EEspejo86 - Congrats on your deal. Enjoy your new car.

3 Likes

You have no clue how Volvo dealers work. Read my post above - they do not list direct Volvo incentives separately. Nor it is listed separately in the contract. You should read yours.

3 Likes

Honestly if your happy how your money is spent then I am no body to say your wasting money or over paying. Did you get the car from Gunther Volvo?

Funny. That seems to be exactly what you’re doing lol.

Find me a deal better than this on a new Volvo signed this month with no MSDs.

3 Likes