2021 Toyota Sienna XSE AWD 36/10 $460+tax 9MSDs $45K MSRP

We decided to drop in to check out the new Sienna while out of town visiting the in-laws and somehow ended up with a Black Friday car. We’ve been down to one car waiting for this to hit showrooms and was prepared to wait out a few months for dealers to start discounting decently below MSRP (currently many are selling above MSRP!). I guess the GSM was having a good day and agreed to a deal at invoice. Goes to show it doesn’t hurt to ask.

This is an early data point for the forum. Those who love to troll minivan leases thinking they should be dirt cheap please post elsewhere. We got three bouncy kids and the wife was dead set on a minivan so this is as good a deal on this brand new model as there is IMHO, especially for such a no-haggle experience.

We would have gone for the Limited but it was sold while we slept on the offer.

2021 Toyota Sienna XSE AWD:
MSRP: $45455
Monthly Payment: $460+tax
Drive-Off Amount: $5,392 ($4,200 MSDs)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00117 (after 9 MSDs)
Residual: 65%
Incentives: You wish!
Region: Nor-Cal
Leasehackr Score: 8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

No cap reduction. Only tags, first month, and MSDs at signing. The base MF was a little higher than what I got from Edmunds but it wasn’t a big enough difference to fuss over. Time was too precious for us.

5 Likes

Congrats! Post pics!!

1 Like

congrates @Ampersand awesome minivan, from which dealership you bought the minivan?

1 Like

Hayward. I’m pretty sure they’re sold out of them. The next batch comes in December.

1 Like

Wow, smoking deal. Congrats, and enjoy in good health.

1 Like