2021 Toyota Mirai for $17,995 with $15000 fuel card [ 0% financing purchase & no lease )

Toyota is offering an insane deal on 2021 Toyota Mirai. If you plan it properly, you can get it for $18k but with CVAP/CVRP it may drop to $10495
Here’s the deal

XLE Price : $50,495
Toyota Discount: -$20000
Customer Price: $30495
Tax Credit : -$8,000
CVRP : - $4500

Total Price $17,995

Also, Tax & CVRP are post rebates so you’ll have to pay taxes on that.
If you qualify for CVAP & low-income CVRP, you’ll be able to get $5000 from CVAP & an additional $2500 from CVRP bringing it down to $10,495. If there are two owners on the car, one can qualify for tax credit while second one can qualify for CVAP :slight_smile: AFAIK.
But regardless even for $18k, it’s a killer deal which comes with $15000 fuel

7 Likes

I would turn my lease in wayyyy early for that deal. The redesign on that Mirai is very sweet. But let me guess, the deal is ONLY for California residents

Considering there is hardly any Hydrogen stations outside of CA, it’s a definite yes.

3 Likes

hey. how do i reach them out ? can you help. cheers:)

Of course, why would any other state besides California jump in on hydrogen. It will be many years before states get hydrogen vehicles, why would this Clean efficient technology be available any sooner, politics is why.

Only a few dealers sell/service the Mirai. There have been many times when there is no hydrogen available for several weeks. For me, worring about being able to actually drive the car would make this a bad deal, not a hack.

1 Like

It’s worth the gamble with a potential handsome payoff, especially for a household qualifying both rebates .

Agree this is amazing deal! Only issue is the nearest hydrogen station is like 20m from my home :frowning:

Yes it’s not for the ‘faint of heart’ as the stations are sorta sparse, even in CA
https://cafcp.org/stationmap

1 Like

Not doubting you but are you sure it’s for the new design 2021?

It is. https://www.autoblog.com/2021/03/10/2021-toyota-mirai-incentives/

It also comes with extended maintenance (for a total 3 years) and 21 rental days for longer trips.

If any exiting Mirai owners are reading this, they have a referral program which is unclear but seems to offer ~$400 of incentives.

I don’t see the Mirai in the list of Vehicles for the $5k CVAP …

1 Like

You are right… I don’t think Fuel Cell counts for CVAP.

Additionally, be aware that gas-delivered hydrogen stations have had 2 shortages in the last 12 months. I believe the liquid-to-gas conversion ones are OK. But 80% at the moment are gas-delivered stations.

Also, the Mirai despite being a gorgeous RWD car, takes almost 10 seconds to get from 0-60.

Lastly, I can’t find anyone who will buy a used Mirai. No one (dealers/Vroom/Carvana/Shift) is even accepting them as trade-ins.

Toyota dealers are selling used 2017 Mirais for as low as $10,500, with a $15,000 fuel card included. Honda is not even trying to sell its used fuel cell vehicles. It is destroying them. I do not think there will be much, if any, demand for a used 2021 Mirai in the future.

1 Like

Fuel cells qualify for CVAP.

Hopefully someone out there is working on an aftermarket conversion to convert hydrogen cars to EV.

1 Like

Yes I’ve one. If you’re buying one, I’ll share his contact

1 Like

I’ve heard you can export them to europe for decent money

True but at this price why would you even care frankly. You’re getting a car for almost free with the fuel card

No it does. CVAP letter does states Hydrogen Cell vehicles

1 Like