2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

By any chance is it Shock?

Spur of the moment buy. Haven’t even driven one before, I can’t imagine not enjoying it for a couple months. With that said I didn’t sign yet if someone has a supplier code!

1 Like

I’ll take a code If anyone has one that they aren’t going to use!

The hitch is the benefactor has to have used their personal code within the last year. So I have a code I’m happy to give folks but need to score my own deal first to be able to pass it on.

1 Like

Has anyone had any luck finding a good deal is CA? Might eat the insurance costs and try to find one if it’s even possible out here.

This^^^^

More deets at bottom here ( I posted the full GMS program terms).

@ethanrs is brokering one do get that asap, its probably already gone

Oh man… If it’s gone, at least I know it’s possible… let the hunt begin.

If you search recent Camaro LT1 threads there are a few from west coast over the last day or so I believe.

Message @ethanrs asap if you are down… he hasn’t marked it as claimed yet.

Has anyone even checked to see how much insurance on these things would be? Really curious…

Early 20s here in NJ and it’s $700 for 6 months. Not nearly as bad as I imagined

1 Like

I’m actually now interested in this, should be a decent gap car until the market gets better.

Insurance is lower on this than the hellcat, it’s $110/mo for me, hc was $150/mo.

Really? It’s like an underpowered Scat Pack with a Bolt interior.

2 Likes

Considering everyone with a wb charger wants to charge me $900/mo, every bmw dealer wants $1200/mo for the m5, inventory is low.

The new e55 is sold again for $23k.

I’m running out of options here :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I realize it’s just one crappy data point, but my insurance dropped $2/ month, previous car was 2018 accord sport 2.0.

I mean more data points is better tbh, interesting though nonetheless

1 Like

My insurance quote would go up about $360 per year compared to a 2017 C300.

I chased a scat for the last five months…didn’t care about wide body and there ridiculous what they want. Dodge has been calling me for three months to buy my R/T Durango that is gone already. Took that as a Opportunity to shoot my shot one more time with snow on the ground…the sales rep said don’t bother didn’t even quote me haha.