2021 Camaro LT1 MSRP $40,870 $1221 DAS $348/mo

I’m going to assume sarcasm, but yeah seeing these deals on here have spoiled anything higher I see. This is also for a lt1, which in my opinion is a very bare bones interior.

Yeah…I was being a tart :slight_smile: It is amazing how varied some of these dealers can be from each other for the same car.

Some of these “add ons” can be cancelled post sale for a full refund. Call and see if possible - you would pocket an extra 499 on the deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are absolutely right @vhooloo… that would drop my effective monthly by another 12 bucks or so.

But even though I will probably be subjected to scorn, ridicule and virtual tar and feathering from other LHers for this…I believe in the concept of “honor among thieves” :grin:.

2 Likes

Got a new offer.
650 plus tax and 2500 DAS.
I get its not a euro brand, and residual value is going to be worse, buts its ridiculous the number they throw out. I am pretty sure at 650, I can get the vehicle financed for less per month

2 Likes

The RV here is actually high, which is what makes your numbers seem extra insane.

(naive mind on)
Im not sure how the dealer could even get to
those numbers.

Seriously…its gotta be waaaaaaaay over MSRP along with a buncha dealer add ons.

1 Like

I’m confident that they are using 1LT numbers (residual, MF and incentives) instead of LT1. Two of the (about) six dealers that I worked with on my LT1 deal initially quoted me using 1LT numbers. I had to educate them.

1 Like

“No, no, I want the cheapo one with the bad fuel economy and huge torque band.”

6 Likes

I have a new personal record!

We should make this a game, see who can get the worst LT1 deal. Still can’t believe the 650 + tax

Chevrolet national city, 37k msrp, 1200 due at signing, 603 per month plus tax for a 39/12 :joy:

That’s what I said. Verbatim.

Love the Crush color on yours, by the way!

1 Like

I can’t get any better than this in California and lord knows I’ve tried. They won’t budge on MSRP.

Any other dealer I’ve talked to wants $100 more per month minimum. And there’s not a lot of inventory.

This quote includes GM Supplier and lease conquest. Dealer swears there’s not an additional $500 for west coast, and I honestly can’t find anything to prove there is. He says that there may be offers that previous lessee’s or owners may qualify for, but not new customers.

Any input is appreciated.

Is the incentive right? I thought it was higher this month?

Dealer says there is no $500 for west coast, just the $1500. Would love to find some proof of it but I’m at a loss.

Have them call GMFS it’s $2,000 for conquest this month. Had a sales manager confirm

1 Like

Dealers I’ve talked to in CA (norcal) say it’s 2k lease conquest.

Dealer called back after I said I was going to have to keep looking without the full $2K rebate and said they would “find something to make it work.”

$500 DAS $350.62 incl tax per month
39/10K

Is this the best LT1 deal we can get in California? Starting to think so…

1 Like

It’s solid not sure if it’s the best but even at that price it’s a value.

They don’t know their own incentives, West Coast does get $2,000 conquest…the dealer/sales person and his manager called me to assure me that the extra $500 was ONLY if you traded in the vehicle you have, I told them that’s not the case and to clarify with GM-then 5 mins later they called back and said-oh yeah you were right it does apply. Just another lie/misinformation added to the myth of “delaerships suck” haha

The dealer with the $864+tax sent me another e-mail asking if I am interested in a Camaro, I said yes but another person e-mailed me a “laughable quote” of $864+tax…then that same person e-mails me back saying, oh we were quoting you a $49K Camaro cause the one you requested was sold…then duuhh, mention that when you give me the quoted numbers…but still I said, my Hellcat of $70K cost less than that $50K ‘maro so in my mind it’s still LAUGHABLE :joy:

@daviejones did you take it?

1 Like