2021 Camaro LT1 MSRP $40,870 $1221 DAS $348/mo

What does that cover?

Just in case I was too unclear in the above, my post immediately above is pure sarcasm :slight_smile:

The dealer clearly wanted to show the sale of this useless dealer add on which I had no interest in, but they actually added it after we had already come to terms so nothing changed on my end. I’m sure they just buried a little more discount somewhere in order to show this as a finance add on to hit a metric.

You could try 315 due / 315 a month just to work down the first payment and see if they will bite just to get it done.

Sorry for my snarkiness in my post, it is one of the (usual fairly useless) dealer add-ons that claims to cover spills on the fabric, damage from bird droppings on the paint, etc.

Not a bad idea, there’s a certain symmetry to that 315/315👍

Well he started at 320 and if i wanted 300 i had to give 1282 DAS. So i said i can only do 500 DAS and he said the lowest he can go is 315 with 500 so i said lets meet up in the middle at 310 n he said sorry lowest is 315 n to keep him posted if i wanted to proceed with thw deal.

Stop crying over $5 bucks a month.

Call him back and sign it

2 Likes

Yeah im not crying over 5$ lol i just wanted to know if 315 is a good deal

315 is still really good.

Honestly anything under 370 is still really good for this engine and vehicle lol.

Obviously that depends on your market and taxes but all things being equal. $500 bucks at $315 a month for a 455 hp monster that isn’t bare bone. Is a “no brainer”

1 Like

Yeah, for a few dollars a month…if it is a car that you really want, it’s probably a “let’s go sign today” deal. If you do it, be sure to post in the trophy garage!

1 Like

Go get her and enjoy the weekend.

3 Likes

Which dealer did you go through, I cant find any dealers that can do anything similar to this. I dont have conquest but I do have first responder.

You would probably need both for a similar deal. Conquest is $2k. $2k/39= ~$52/month

I will let you know by Monday if I don’t sign as they only have one LT1
I just got another offer today $864+tax hahahaha and that’s for a lower MSRP car

1 Like

Bi-yearly?

Wow…that even beats an offer I received at $500/mo plus tax on a 39/10. Im not even sure how they could get the payment to $864…they sure must have been rather creative with dealer adds, MF markups and “market value adjustments” :slight_smile:

1 Like

$864!!! Lemme guess, he has multiple people interested so you better come take advantage…

3 Likes

They gave me the option of 520 with $2500 DAS.

Similar MSRP

So, this one was sold yesterday…now off to the next one…eventually we will catch that perfect wave :ocean:

How did you resist?

1 Like