2021 Camaro LT1 - 39/10 - $37K MSRP $248+Tax/Month - First Only @ Signing - Includes Conquest, Healthcare, GM Card Bonus

You won’t be able to drive it home until NJ issues metal plates and that’s been taking a while.

Deal is very strong for anyone who doesn’t have that issue.

Loyalty/conquest is $1500 in Florida…it’s possible on a base manual I think

On this one it’s $2250 + $1000 GM Card

Supposedly FR/Healthcare affects the discount pre rebates

I don’t argue when the payments are like this

1 Like

Do you need to have a gm card on record by a certain date? Would love to get some more off here

Yessir!

1/4/21

1 Like

Do you know how much the healthcare discount is on the Camaro ?
I couldn’t find a specific amount on the GM website.

Without verifying this anywhere, I think it’s what gets you around that 5% discount. Same as supplier.

The discount isn’t really the kicker here

It’s the conquest (in the right region) and the GM card

1 Like

Supplier helps in regions that have silly doc fees if the dealer honors the $75 doc fee though. That saved me a lot on my Florida deal

1 Like

Anyone able to confirm what level/is conquest available in the Midwest? Is it 2500 per previous forums or likely limited to 2000 loyalty?

Not a problem for me - I can wait or worst case borrow a dealer plate if they need me to pick it up ASAP.

From NJ, any deals on a 2SS model, 6MT with Redline Package… Preferably in Black… In no rush, would be a 3rd fun car…

Nope. Just the Lt1 Trim that’s being blown out like this!

So specific haha

1 Like

Ahh that makes it a bit more clear. So supplier has a dealer fee suggestion/limit?

Also, is the supplier being 5% with the 1k bonus cash? Some dealer only gave me a 3% with first responder/supplier

No bubba

5.4% discount (I assume supplier or FR is something like this)

• $2250 in conquest
  • $1000 GM bonus

:eye: OP :arrow_heading_up:

3 Likes

Wow I need to go open a GM card like yesterday.

3 Likes

Iz free too

1 Like

Trying to justify a reason to open a card

2 Likes

The supplier/educator/Healthcare/college/first responder price is made up of a mixture of agreed upon dealer discount in the program that is partially reimbursed by dealer cash from the factory. I was told that on the LT1 that amount of dealer cash is $625.60. If you have a supplier code you should be aiming for 7% to 8% off of MSRP before incentives. That seems achievable based on the deals reported here thus far. The conquest/loyalty incentives will vary based on your region, and the $1,000 GM bonus would be contingent on having a GM Buypower credit card before early January. It can be combined with any regular earnings you may have on the card as well.

5 Likes