2021 Camaro LT1 - 39/10 - $37K MSRP $248+Tax/Month - First Only @ Signing - Includes Conquest, Healthcare, GM Card Bonus

FWIW there is one Camaro on SAL right now–a 1LT–for $575/mo :rofl:

Yes, I stated before i would easily trade my $1500 wheels for the tech package and pocket the rest. Base radio is OK, but 7" screen looks cheap. Plus the Bose in my wife’s Enclave is amazing. I have never said that about a stock Bose system in 25 years.

That said, I still don’t like how the screen is oriented–it’s like they ignored what they did in the C8 and did not tilt controls toward the driver…

Its a weird inverted angle that I assume is done to reduce glare, but anyone that’s driven one knows there’s barely any sunlight allowed in the vehicle.

It is like driving the Maginot Line.

1 Like

Does it count if you mod though :skull::skull:

I don’t think anybodys not going to believe this, you’re a broker ffs. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If only this was april/may then the choice would be made for you.

1 Like

Haha!

I just can’t find a way to justify it in the lineup.

Will sleep on it and decide. No one from New England has asked about it yet which is making the decision harder!

The corvette has almost always had everything turned towards the driver much like the 90s supras. The Camaro is just a different story.

Interior/exterior colors? Are there incentives here that can’t be passed on?

Not New England, but I’m from NJ and would strongly consider this if you were to offer it…

A bit of the same issue - Lineup already has a fun sports car (GTR), but this is a stick and it’s cheap. My X2 lease is up in March…but I do have a Bronco reserved…Is this deal cheaper with loyalty? I have a Bolt…

Conquest is actually better than loyalty on this one, which everyone gets. FR and GM make it a lot sweeter.

Think I gotta stick w New England for now :slight_smile:

For the if only thread, if only my insurance let me, first responder + conquest, I’d need manual lessons.

1 Like

As the resident GM dealer on the forum, I think you’d be insane not to take it :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Here comes @Ursus !

2 Likes

You can practice moving posts from topic to topic, if you wish☝

Did you pay yourself a broker fee? Will you leave yourself a review?

2 Likes

Don’t you have a vette? That’s the only reason I could see for not getting this. Makes no sense except to flip it

Yes sir

The vette, Ram, and Jag are all in the lineup. My father in law and I share them since we live so close and get access to more cars that way.

The jag is being replaced in a couple of months with an incoming order.

This car is a great value but I would never get rid of the vette for it!

@nyccarguy still waiting for your text…this would be a great partner to the Prelude

2 Likes

0.50 per hp= $227.50 for a manual LT1 in Florida?
Let’s do this thing…