2021 Camaro LT1 300 DAS/ 329 month

Wow, awesome for a V8 RS Camaro!

Nice job

Could this be replicated without GM supplier?

Yes if you’re near SoCal reach out to @ethanrs

I’m on the east coast…

My question is with only conquest ($1,500) what would a realistic (aggressive) pre incentive discount be on a 2021 Camaro LT V8 from a Chevy dealer?

I’m not eligible for supplier or GM employee pricing etc…

It was family and friends, the dealer assumed it was employee, so we agreed to numbers fairly quickly. When I gave them the code, it was a GSF, not a GMS, so it was 1500 less discount. The deal kind of fell apart. At this point I talked to the sales manager at the dealer that had the other 6 speed, but it’s 3.5 hours away. We were both in the Marines so he gave me the complete breakdown and told me about the additional rebates. I preferred the color of the one nearby.

1 Like

I think you could get the pre rebate price close to supplier, maybe even better if it’s been sitting. What makes it good is the high residual and low MF, and if you have lease loyalty or conquest. Much cheaper than a 2020, which is what I started looking at in the beginning, but the MF is high on those, and residual less of course. If anyone is looking for one in the northwest, I could talk to the sales manager and get an excellent deal on the other one, it’s online but won’t be at the dealer until later this week.

1 Like

Congrats!!

Seems like a really good one, I came up with horrible number for 2020 Mustang Ecoboost.

Check it out at 2020 Mustang Ecoboost, LEASE or FINANCE

You think I can match this deal you had ?

Just call up @ethanrs

4 Likes

First, Oregon has a 0.9 percent tax, a $150 doc fee, and reasonable registration fees, although I think that changed recently. If you have some sky high tax, registration fee, or doc fees, then there’s no way. The supplier price was only $1273 off plus $750 supplier CCR, so I guess $2023 off for supplier. If you can get 1200 or so off on your own, it’s really more important to have conquest or loyalty, and get base MF to stay in the 3’s.

1 Like

Did you have to pay the disposition fee?
Also did they try offering you another lease deal on a 2020 Honda sport 2.0?

No, and no. It was very painless. They first offered $22045, and when I was getting ready to go to Renton honda for $22750, I called the guy at Beaverton honda, and said can you get me to $22400, he said yes. I probably left a little on the table, but I thought it was all very reasonable. The whole process took an hour. The Chevy dealer offered $20500, which was about $400 over book. The 2.0 option showed as a plus $24. The honda dealers know that’s not right so they went over book, but Chevy doesn’t know the real add of the 2.0.

1 Like

I’ve tried searching but the verbage is confusing: Do you have to be in an existing lease to get the $1500 Conquest or is it open to anyone?

You have to have an existing lease.

1 Like

Who wants a bolt today? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Let’s see if this one takes longer than 3 minutes to sell since you hid it in a Camaro post. New game called hide the bolt.

LMAOOO wrong thread. I do like the idea of a forum easter egg hunt though

My bad :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is what more horsepower than a hellcat looks like.

1 Like

Well that’s an easy game to play. Here is what more than your “more” looks like. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve contacted KBB about this issue twice. They price the 1.5T and 2.0T sport as essentially the same even though it’s a $4k trim jump and much more content add than just the engine. Carvana uses KBB so it also messes up their algorithm.

FWIW Edmunds TMV and others price them correctly.

Anyway nice car and great deal! I’d love to see more of these, looks like the numbers are aligned nicely this month.

Great deal! My Challenger Scat lease is ending in December. I hope this is still priced well at that time.

Great time for you to dump that Challenger. Don’t wait until December…