2021 Cadillac xt6 help - is this possible, $400/mo, 0 DAS

I am thinking a 2021 xt6 hack may be possible and was looking for any help or advice before I reach out to dealers. It appears there is a $1,900 regional rebate (per Edmunds) as well as $1,500 Costco and I think $1,500 loyalty or conquest (I qualify for whichever is more but I think they may both be $1,500). So, $4,900 in rebates and if I can do 13% off MSRP (there are some low mileage loaners near me too), 36/12 RV is 57% and MF is .00008 on FWD and .00005 or AWD. I ran the calculator on a base FWD MSRP of $55,000 and coming up with $409/mo with 0 drive off. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help with this!

EDIT: Actually, it looks like loyalty is $2,000 off, not $1,500 as I thought so there may be another $500 to save. The calc. still shows $1,500 in for loyalty but if it is $2k, $395/mo, 0 Drive off. Again, any help is greatly appreciated!

So is this a 2020 or 2021, 13% off seems pretty aggressive and not possible unless you are talking about a old stock 2020 or have access to employee pricing. I guess with a loaner you might get 13% off or even a little more. You can always shot your shoot and see what one of these dealers say

Thanks for your feedback…2021 loaner was what I was thinking. There are about a dozen around me.

Any GM experts that could chime in…is this possible? Thanks

@ElectricEliminator is one of the gm authorities.

Have you verified incentive stackability?

The regional incentive, Loyalty/Conquest and Costco should all be stackable.

You need to adjust the fees in the calculator. IL doc fee is ~$303 vs CA $85. There may be other fees in IL as well too especially if you are in Cook County.

Calculator defaults to CA fees, but those are also an estimate.

1 Like

Maybe find a Cadillac dealer that took the buyout and is looking to close up shop :joy:

4 Likes

Question as in discussion with IL dealer for a GM car … is the $303 doc fee fixed and based on region of dealer or buyer (assuming dealer)? Does this change if using GM employee pricing … thought on the LT1 boards I read GMS knocks the doc fee down to 75?

I’ve been on the hunt and best I can get is 7% off pre incentive on a sport. One hit 8% then marked mf up really high

It is the state max cap on allowable charges for doc fees. The dealer can charge less if they want, but nobody does that.

Never heard of GMF charging less for doc fees IME.

Make an offer. If they say no, move on.

No one knows how any particular dealer will react to an offer.

2 Likes

Target those and ask for quotes based on what you qualify for. GM loaners can be a waste of time, but Cadillac can be an exception to that sometimes.

Thanks so much for the help. I’ve made a few offers and just waiting to hear back. I just wanted to verify that the incentives stack and it should be doable within a few hundred dollars. I hope I have a deal to post soon.

Edit: Delete XOXOXO

I checked with a dealer in AL and the sales rep said that lease incentive ($1200 for my area) and conquest lease ($2000) are not stackable. Let me know what you find out.

Also, as said by other users, max discount I could get is 6-7% on new 2021.
Lease support has ended for 2020 models and they are heavily discounted in my area (in some cases close to 25%). Dealer fees is $0 at the dealership I talked to.

How do you check who has loaners?

Either search new cars and sort by highest miles first or look at the dealer website and they usually have a link for their demo cars.

@ElectricEliminator said, “The regional incentive, Loyalty/Conquest and Costco should all be stackable.” and he would know

That is most likely not true. Cadillac lease incentives are usually hidden cash that goes straight to the dealership. They are saying that they don’t stack because they are including that incentive amount in their discount already.