2021 Cadillac xt6 help - is this possible, $400/mo, 0 DAS

I have one dealer that said yes but his loaner is not ready to sell yet. I am asking for 15% off and seeing what happens.

They are stackable in the sense that $1,200 of the discount they are offering you before the Conquest incentive is being reimbursed to the dealer by the factory.

Is there any case where a GMS can be shown as a rebate versus simply being buried in the discount?

I think GMS pricing is just fixed GMS pricing. If it works at all like supplier the closest a layperson can come to figuring it out would be to take the difference between the MSRP and discounted pricing and divide it by half. That gives you a pretty good idea of who is discounting what under the supplier program. GMS may have a different structure though.

Thank you! This helps.

attached the GM “prepackaged” GMS Lease deal on the XT6… From my understanding, not all GM dealers HAVE to honor GMS (most do so you come back). I have heard that GMS is GMS and there are no further discounts, but IIRC someone on here was able to negotiate GMS on top additional discounts
Also look into GM demo leases… IIRC the milage on the car is counted towards you lease ie if it has 10k on the clock and you sign a 3/36 you only have a 3/26. My local caddy dealer had told us this, which is why leasing a former loaner never appealed to us. Does not mean they had correct info though…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.