2021 Buick Enclave AWD - $371 w/tax & $644 DAS - $48,345 MSRP

New 2021 Buick Enclave AWD Essence trim leased in Michigan (Detroit area). This month GM dealers are giving GM employee pricing (GMS) to everyone on top of additional $1000 Costco rebate. Luckily I qualified for GM lease loyalty as well (I cosigned with my dad for his GMC Sierra).

Initially I was shopping for a Volvo XC90 since I have an S60 and wanted to stack loyalty, Costco and A-plan pin, but couldn’t find anything close to $400/mo. My wife always liked the Enclave, but even with GM discount they leased much too high. This was the perfect storm.

At first I had sights on leftover 2020s which had more money on the hood, but finding the right color combo and options was tough. My salesman was awesome and matched his initial 2020 offer to a 2021 model.

Buick Enclave AWD Essence
MSRP: $48,345
Selling Price: $42,900
Monthly Payment: $371 (includes 6% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $644 (1st mo, dealer/tag fees)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00032
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $3500 ($2500 - loyalty, $1000 Costco)
Region: Midwest (MI)
Leasehackr Score: 10.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

5 Likes

Nicely done, congrats and enjoy!

2 Likes

Nice score! Love the Enclaves and this looks like a great deal.

Noticed you got Loyalty on Buick with a GMC. Does anyone know if Chevy leases qualify for loyalty with Buick?

Great score for $48k! Nice job.

Nice deal rob :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys.

Let me just add that I used ALgo to buy out my Infiniti QX60 lease. I heard about them on this forum and they gave me $5k more than Vroom and Carvana. Took few days of negotiating the price up but overall it was 1 week from online quote to vehicle pick up from my driveway.

I think the loyalty applies to any GM lease. It’s $2500 for 2021 models and $3500 for 2020. Best deal is 2020 if you not picky on colors.

I think loyalty is higher for current GMC Buick lessees. For the encore GX im finalizing it’s 2000 rebate for current 2015 or newer Buick/GMC lessees vs 1500 for chevy lesses (same as conquest)

What is Algo please. I want to sell my Encore and looking at my options.

Autolenders is a dealership group on the East Coast similar to Carmax, and they created an online marketplace service call AutolendersGo to compete with Vroom, Carvana, etc. The online quote process is fast, and depending on your location they pick up from your house.

Shift is another service, but they don’t support Michigan or midwest region yet.

What is Algo please. I want to sell my Encore and looking at my options.

Thanks. I will try to hit Carmax today to get purchase price on my encore 2019.

[quote=“Amjed_Hamdan, post:11, topic:319688, full:true”]
What is Algo please. [/quote]

This was literally answered one post above.