2021 BMW x3 May/June 2021

Yeah you can get the best month of MF, residual and incentives; but no mixing and matching

why would you wait till June? What is happening in june?

Only because dealer suggested that June might be better since its the last month for 2021, and if not better then at least same. I don’t need the car til July when my current X1 ends.

1 Like

I really think you should have a calculator link where you use the base mf and set the price discount to get to whatever the equivalent monthly rate he would be at. Then you can actually see for every 1% discount in that sales price what would it save you. I have a hard time believing you will get manufacturer rebates in June given the supply issues but I guess anything is possible. Anyway once you see how much you can possibly save it can help you decide if it’s worth waiting a month for that discount or whether you may not want to risk it. That is just how I approached the problem last month.

In this case you paid down $360/$540 to reduce your MSDs from $3850 to $3500. You spent $360/$560 to avoid an extra $350 out of pocket towards MSDs.

On the assumption that it’s a BMW lease with max MSDs.

1 Like

Can someone help me with this? I’ve never leased a car before, let alone purchased a BMW. I was planning to finance but feel like they’d lower the MSRP to lease than finance. Everyone told me not to put anything down for a lease and even with the numbers they sent I don’t want to pay $700+ when similar numbers on here are much lower. Can someone explain to me how to get a great deal on this car for this weekend or what should I do?

Over $800 effective per month for a 54k car. This will land you in the worst lease thread. Run away and take some time to learn about leasing otherwise you will get slaughtered. If you must get a car this weekend, hire a broker from this site.

1.85% pre-incentives discount at 0.00165 m.f. (is that the max mf?)

2 Likes

Hire a broker

3 Likes

What garbage dealer is only giving 1k off on an X3? It’s AN so MF is also probably marked up

Even in these times, you can do better. Use a broker.

If you want to use this dealer, counter with 5400 off and base MF, or tell the dealer you will sign if they can get to 577 including tax with 1600 DAS. 9.3% off msrp pre incentives will bring you to 588 instead of 577.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.