2021 BMW M550i xdrive / $89k MSRP/ $960.00 per month / $3k DAS / 12k miles per year / Ultimate care+

2021 BMW M550 xdrive
Chicago, IL

MSRP: $88,900
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $960.00/month

Current mileage: 13800
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1004
Maturity date: 10/06/2023

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): $4,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500.00
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: New

That’s a nicely equipped M550i. Please don’t forget to add the color combo, options, and photos. The window sticker would be very helpful too. The transfer fee is actually $500+tax, not $350 (you might be thinking of the disposition fee). Also don’t forget to mention this car has Ultimate Care+ because that is a huge plus. The “Prepaid Maintenance” is vague because some people might think that just refers to the regular maintenance plan that comes with the car. GLWT!

1 Like

Thank you for the tips!

1 Like

BUMP

this vehicle is available for transfer

I’m interested. Sent a message.

1 Like

Just want to make potential takers aware there is a $4k DAS I want to recover

You should probably include that tid bit in the original post.

1 Like

Post has been updated.

Title needs to be updated.

Effective monthly would be $1,290ish? Is that correct?

How did you come up with that number?

Assuming 24 months remaining on the lease, ($4,000. Ă· 24) + 960 = $1126.67.

3 Likes

Divided 4k/12 thinking there were 12 months remaining. Either way, 1126 for an M550? That’s M3 money.

OP, GLWT! Beautiful spec

What makes you think an M550 should be less than an M3?

8 Likes

Show me a better deal (with no money down and $0 DAS) on a new M3 with 1k miles/month allowed.

1 Like

I can’t show you a better deal because I don’t have one, never implied that I did. And if we are comparing “apples to apples”, you would have to include the 4K DAS on the M3, the same way you would be including it here for this M550. I’m in no way bashing the OP, just stating my opinion.

1 Like

Simply put, IMO, because an M3 is a true “M” vs the M550. Either way, they are two completely different caliber of cars. Your question is very much valid.

1 Like

That’s the effective monthly payment with the $4k due.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Are ya not getting enough attention on your own? If there is no interest, move on. No need to post your deals on others’ threads

1 Like