2021 BMW M550i xdrive / $89k MSRP/ $960.00 per month / $3k DAS / 12k miles per year / Ultimate care+

Not even close in terms of comparison

A m550 can MSRP higher than a m3 so really not a good comparison

“Not even close in terms of comparison“
You are right m3>fake m 550.

1 Like

M3s can easily crest 100k with ccbs and some cf, the real difference is real m cars are rarely discounted by dealers and almost never see factory incentives. I was invited a few years ago by Bmw to a lead follow session at summit point w an m550 and 340/440s. The m550 is a nice cruiser but it’s a heavy pig on the track, And even a back road.

1 Like

I understand that. I know what a real M is. I’m just saying it wasn’t a good comparison

1 Like

Why is this being compared to an m3/4, when its a 5 series.

The person who gets this car is shopping for a 5 series, wants something better than the base 5’s, doesn’t want/have m5 money.

Simple.

1 Like

used to be M3 money perhaps. These days an $89K MSRP M3 would be around $1350 with $0 DAS assuming you can find a dealer willing to part ways with his M3 at MSRP.

For such a high spec M550, OP has a solid deal for this market. BMW’s in general have been hit by a flurry of stop sales—meaning even if you order one, the delivery window being advised by the dealer is highly optimistic.

1 Like

What is the buyout price for the car at this time?

no need for the m5, not someone that tracks their cars

1 Like

Messaged you the residual ($50,013.40) and remaining payments (23 months left).

Updated DAS to $3k

Oh I see. Using that logic, an M2 should be more expensive than an M760i

3 Likes

Nice car!

Good luck.

1 Like

Will be headed to leasetrader or Swapalease in a few days, previous inquiries have not panned out (credit and timing issues).

Only one of those sites is useful (read the reviews).

2 Likes

ill take it over with 0DAS

Still avail?

No can do. Put down a decent amount to get the payment where it is

Yes it is.

Per our conversation, I would be interested in buying the vehicle out without the DAS.
You can check with BMW if they will buy your vehicle for your asking price.